Twinsburg High School sports forums, news and scores

Bookmark this page

Know a Basketball score that we haven't added yet? Report it using the Report a Score link.

Report a Score
Date Opponent Result
View All

Northeast Ohio Conference News

2015-2016 Ohio HS Recruiting : Who is Headed Where? Ohio’s most comprehensive National Signing Day list…

2015-2016 Ohio HS Recruiting : Who is Headed Where? Ohio’s most comprehensive National Signing Day list…

Earlier this week was the latest National Signing Day. And this is Ohio’s most comprehensive list of athletes headed to college. We will update the list as we get info. To submit information, email your name, high school, sport, position and college destination to: efrantz@jjhuddle.com. You may also leave info in the “Comments Section” at […]

Twinsburg High School Around the Web

Twinsburg - city news headlines


Twinsburg - city sports news headlines


Tweets from Twinsburg High School

Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.

  • twinsburgvball

    @TWINSBURGTIGERS

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 598 days ago)
  • twinsburgvball

    TWINSBURGTIGERS

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 598 days ago)
  • twinsburgvball

    FOLLOWwilcoxprincipal

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 889 days ago)
  • twinsburgvball

    FollowGBCCMARTS

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 895 days ago)
  • baseballTBURG

    Everyday of Tryouts,have proper clothing to go outside if possible.Be organized & prepared. They R keys 2 success.Great job this off-season!

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 5 days ago)
  • baseballTBURG

    The "Journey" begins Mon Feb 20th @ 5:00 to 9:00 in the THS gym. Enter thru TFC to gym. If you need to turn in paperwork, Have it with you!

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 5 days ago)
  • baseballTBURG

    Pancake Breakfast is sponsored by the Blue Ribbon Committee for the Levy.If u want to get Com service hours,U may work. It's not mandatory.

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 12 days ago)
  • baseballTBURG

    Have 3 offseason work days left! C U Fri @ wgts. Sat @ Open Hit 3-6.Outside clothes/catchers gear. Next Tues wgts.Then the JOURNEY begins!!

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 12 days ago)
  • jjhuddlenews

    MaxPreps Ohio GBKB AOW: Celena Tabron, Sidney (VOTE) https://t.co/Myx2kQPnzG @sidneyjackets @SidneySchools… https://t.co/qmuKXFsAFZ

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 2 hours ago)
  • jjhuddlenews

    MaxPreps Ohio GBKB AOW: Ali Taylor, Findlay (VOTE) https://t.co/Myx2kQPnzG @Activities_FHS @fhstrojanclub… https://t.co/Kgj63NhQlv

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 2 hours ago)
  • jjhuddlenews

    MaxPreps Ohio GBKB AOW: Ali Taylor, Findlay (VOTE) https://t.co/Myx2kQPnzG @FindlayTrojans @FHSAthletic… https://t.co/oo42wgR0LW

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 2 hours ago)
  • Mark__Porter

    Problems 4 the #blessed 1% 1 Too many interviews. 2 Telling D1 Coaches No 3 Phone blowing up all day 4 Picking All-Star GM 5 Bribes 4 gear

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 5 hours ago)
  • Mark__Porter

    I will admit it, I would love to be a D1 recruit these days, Might be one of the coolest things for a kid to do.Instead I'm a bitter old man

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 5 hours ago)
  • Mark__Porter

    Much of my advice does not apply to the #blessed 1%. You get a red carpet treatment and a chance to live your dream. Fighting for the 99%

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 5 hours ago)
  • Ohiohshoops

    @tonymorganlive fantastic article!

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 5 hours ago)
  • Ohiohshoops

    RT @CCA_HOOPS: Final score mentor wins 92-90 heck of a game!!!

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 17 hours ago)
  • Ohiohshoops

    @TimShoemaker @ZachFleer270 they will know his last name soon enough.

    Retweet Reply Favorite (about 19 hours ago)

Readers Report

Got news to report on Twinsburg? Add it to the comment section below share it in our forums.

Comments on Twinsburg high school

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *