2011 Muscle Milk/JJHuddle Ohio HS Football Power Polls
The Muscle Milk and JJHuddle Division VI Power Poll has a new No. 1 this week after Ada lost 34-33 to Columbus Grove. Who is it?
The Power Polls...are back. JJHuddle's immensely popular
rankings continue today with the release of the latest Division VI poll.
Also this year, JJHuddle is proud to announce that Muscle Milk has
become a co-sponsor of the rankings.
New polls will be unveiled on site every
Tuesday-Wednesday during the season.
2011 Muscle Milk
& JJHuddle Division VI Power Poll: Week 4
1. Delphos St. John’s (1-2) After two 7-point losses, the Blue Jays got their first win – by seven points – with a 7-0 shutout victory over visiting Minster. DSJ scored in the first quarter (following a Minster interception) and neither team reached the end zone the rest of the way. This week the Blue Jays travel to Anna (2-1). Previous: 3
2. Minster (2-1) See No. 1 Delphos St. John’s. Things don’t get any easier for Minster this week with No. 3 Marion Local (2-1) headed to town. Previous: 3
3. Marion Local (2-1) The Flyers had 365 yards of offense and led 48-0 before visiting New Bremen scored in a 55-8 win. Jake Heitkamp led ML with 117 yards and two TDs on 12 carries. Up next is a trip to No. 2 Minster (2-1). Previous: 4
4. Ada (2-1) Despite racking up 483 yards of offense, the Bull;dogs fell 34-33 to host Columbus Grove. Junior RB kellen Decker led the way with 149 yards rushing and three TDs on 16 carries. Ada led until mid-way through the third quarter and finally surrendurred the lead for good with three minutes left in the game. This week Ada hosts Upper Scioto Valley (0-3). Previous: 1
5. Malvern (3-0) Led by senior QB Shawn Ball who threw for three TDs and ran for two more, the Hornets beat East Canton 53-19. Ball threw for 273 yards and ran for 229 yards. This week Malvern hosts undefeated Sugarcreek Garaway (3-0). Previous: 5
6. Thompson Ledgemont (3-0) Senior RB Danny LaRosa rushed for 284 yards and four TDs as the Redskins beat Cardinal 39-0. This week Ledgemont travels to Conneaut (0-3). Previous: 6
7. New Washington Buckeye Central
(3-0) Senior QB Tyler Erwin completed 14-of-21 attempts for 269 yards and six TDs in a 41-12 win over Plymouth. The Bucks will try to end Bucyrus Wynford’s 51-game regular season win streak this week when they visit the Royals (3-0). Previous: 7
8. St. Henry (1-2) The Redskins got in the win column with a 42-13 victory over host Parkway. Junior QB Kyle Stahl led St. Henry by completing 14-of-21 passes for 203 yards and four TDs. The Redskins host rival Coldwater (2-1) this week. Previous: 8
9. Tiffin Calvert (3-0) The Senecas beat visitng Elmore Woodmore 41-20. Nate Ritzler led Calvert by rushing for 242 yards and four TDs. This week the Senecas travel to Seneca East (3-0). Previous: 9
10. Danville (3-0) The Blue Devils enter the Power Poll after beating visiting Grove City Christian 40-7. Senior RB Heath Buckingham led the way with 119 yards and three TDs on 21 carries. This week Danville travels to Loudonville (0-3). Previous: NR
DROPPED OUT: No. 10 Norwalk St. Paul (lost 38-0 to Huron) BEST OF THE REST: Springfield Catholic (2-1), Symmes Valley (2-1), Harvest Prep (3-0), Fort Loramie (2-1), Caldwell (3-0), Warren JFK (3-0), Berlin Center Western Reserve (3-0)