Freak: Here's my 2 cents on each....
1. Urban Meyer
- Did wonders as a disciplinarian at BG and Utah. Seemed to have issues at Florida. IMHO, his image as a disciplinarian and character guy took a big hit in Gainesville. He'd win in Columbus for sure, we wouldn't see an end to the off-the-field stuff though.
2. Jon Gruden
- Chuckie irritates me to no end. I know it is petty, but his fake facial expressions drive me nuts. Also, I'm not convinced he can be a sustained winner. He won the SB with Dungy's guys, but left the team in pretty bad shape.
3. Gary Patterson
- I am unaware of any Ohio connection. Not sure the guys he brings in to TCU are that different from the problem types we get in Columbus.
4. Bo Pelini
- Passionate, for sure. Always seems to be apologizing, or needing to aplogize, for something. Ultimate ticking timebomb, IMO.
5. Gary Pinkel-
Did good things at Toledo and Mizzou. Thought there were some issues at Mizzou recently. Not sure that would a step in the right direction.
6. Tony Dungy-
I consider him the anti-Chuckie, in a good way. Just don't think he'd want the job.
7. Jim Bollman
- Having Ohio O.C. on your resume seems to be a guarantee to not get your calls returned.
8. Luke Fickell
- .I hope he cleans house, beats Michigan, and puts himself in a position to have "interim" stripped from his title.