Originally Posted by bethere
dinner time at cero's crib--served!
Isn't that something. This is how this exchange has gone:
1. You brings the PEW poll to the thread.
2. You are challanged because the poll only uses a sample of 1500 something hispanic voters.
3. You come back that it's not his responsibility to teach you probability, statistics, etc and agrees that 1500+ is a huge sample.
4. I challange that your claim of it being a huge sample is wrong because there are around 10million registered voters in the USA. A poll using 1500 voters represents only a .0015 % of the Hispanic vote.
5. I also told you that an article was found that puts some perspective on what is going on. It stated that the Hispanic population is discouraged because of how both parties are going about the issues. One thing that it did indicate that there was a possible decline due to the NEW REGISTRATION AND VOTER IDENTIFICATION LAWS!
6. Then you go on the moron and posting pictures of your family (just had to say it because it seems funny ..lol)
You have a character issue maybe created by the abuse you got when you were a loser in your youth days (which as an adult it still seems to be the same).
Stay on topic and if you can't go back to your mom's basement!
You have been served!