The Genoa Wrestling Program is excited to again sponsor our 8th Annual Wrestling Camp June 5-6-7 at the spacious Genoa Athletic Complex in Northwest Ohio.
• AJ Grant: University of North Carolina coach and 2x All-American at the University of Michigan.
• Mike Kulczycki: Former University of Michigan coach, 4x NCAA qualifier and All-American at UM, and 2x Ohio State champion from St. Ed’s.
• Scottie Burnett: Burnet Training Wrestling club coach, NJCAA All-American at Iowa Central, 3x Ohio HS State Champion, 2011 US Open Competitor at 60 kg.
• Nick Purdue: Ohio University MAC Champion, 2x MAC conference runner-up, 3x NCAA qualifier, and 2x Ohio HS champion.
The camp will run from 9 am to 2:30 pm with each day consisting of a mix of instruction, review, drills, and live wrestling. Youth wrestlers will be separated from middle school and high school wrestlers. Each camp attendee will receive a free camp t-shirt if registered by the early registration date of May 25th.
Aspects to be covered:
• Grant’s “Turk” series
• Kulczycki - escapes
• Live Situation Drills
• Hand fighting Skills and Drills
• Leg Attacks
• Counter Shots
• Feet to Back scoring holds
• Leg Riding
• Tilt Series
• $90 for 6 sessions, over 13 hours of instruction
• Free t-shirt if registered by May 25th
• $10 discount for subsequent siblings
• $20 discount for team/club 6 or more
• Ages 8 thru High School
• Strength training and conditioning instruction during lunch
• Youth wrestlers will be separated from MS and HS wrestlers
Visit the following site for camp and registration details: http://homepages.utoledo.edu/ddemili..._Camp_2012.pdf
For additional information or questions, please contact me.