X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coshocton Redskins 2013

With practice starting today, can anyone give any insight and or predictions for the 2013 skins...

2013 Schedule

Saturday 8/17 10:00AM vs. Tri-Valley High School (scrimmage) N/A
    Thursday 8/22 7:00PM @ John Glenn High School (scrimmage) N/A
    Friday 8/30 7:00PM @ Cambridge High School
    Friday 9/6 7:00PM vs. Tusky Valley High School
    Friday 9/13 7:00PM @ West Holmes High School
    Friday 9/20 7:00PM vs. Bishop Rosecrans High School
    Friday 9/27 7:00PM @ Danville High School
    Friday 10/4 7:00PM vs. New Lexington High School
    Friday 10/11 7:00PM vs. Meadowbrook High School
    Friday 10/18 7:00PM vs. Dover High School
    Friday 10/25 7:00PM @ Claymont High School
    Friday 11/1 7:00PM @ River View High School

vs. = Home, @ = Away

I definitely think the Redskins will be improved. Should challenge Claymont for the small league title along with RV. Should be at least 4-6, with the potential to go up to 7-3.

Comment

with a schedule like that should go 10 0 small time ecol division is not very good i also seen they are playing division 7 danville way to step to the plate skins

Comment

Back to back division 7 schools what has happened to Redskin football.

Comment

Originally posted by jobosl View Post
          with a schedule like that should go 10 0 small time ecol division is not very good i also seen they are playing division 7 danville way to step to the plate skins
          Danville is a very good team, check them out. Also 10-0???? Hey kids Dover is back.

Comment

Not saying Danville is not a good team but they only have 60 boys in there high school and Coshoton schedules them. Why ? One thing for sure they will get out coached

Comment

1 9-1 Danville 20.9727 37.0 171.0 99

Danville is the the 3rd highest harbin getter on their schedule, #1 in their region last year. They beat Rosecrans (who beat Coshocton) in week 12. They lost by 2 to the D6 state runner up in the Region 23 finals. They always punch above their weight and anyone dogging on them doesn't know their history. Coshocton will be in for a dogfight, and NO WAY will Danville be outcoached. Especially by a team that only managed 2-8 last year.

And predicting 10-0 with Dover on the schedule? The Redskins series record is 12-65-2 against the Tornadoes.

And West Holmes is coming off a Region 11 runner up year and Claymont is poised to finally break through to the playoffs.

Coshocton is going to have one heck of a tough road back to their glory days with this schedule.

Comment

Think he meant Coshocton would get out coached. Ed will have the Devils ready to go and it would not surprise me at all if they beat the Skins

Comment

what is there to gain for the skins abig d5 powerhouse playing one of the smallest schools in the state and probably going to get there butts kicked

Comment

Originally posted by honest abe View Post
                    Back to back division 7 schools what has happened to Redskin football.
                    You can't blame Coshocton for playing D-7 Bishop Rosecrans, they are in the same league, they have to play each other.

I don't see what D-5 Coshocton has to gain by scheduling D-7 Danville though.
                    I notice Danville plays D-4 River View in week one. And D-4 Meadowbrook plays another D-7 power Shadyside in week one.
                    Why would Coshocton, River View and Meadowbrook schedule these games?
                    If they lose people will snicker saying they lost to a D-7 school. If they win, people will say, big deal they beat a D-7 school.
                    I don't see any advantage to scheduling these games.

Comment

You ppl Do not understand Danville will give Coshocton As Much Harbins as a Bad Div 5 School, Not a bad pick up at least Danville is good and will probley beat Coshocton IMO ill say 5-5 For the Redskines

Comment

Don't look past Week #7.

Comment

meadowbrook probably wont have a team by week 7

Comment

Originally posted by jobosl View Post
                            Not saying Danville is not a good team but they only have 60 boys in there high school and Coshoton schedules them. Why ? One thing for sure they will get out coached
                            I remember Coshocton's basketball team got shellshocked a year or two ago by Fairfield Christian, who had less than sixty boys.

But of course, gotta be "high and mighty"...

Comment

Danville makes as much since on the schedule as does dover imo....A possible loss and a probable loss. If the skins win the other 8 games can they make the playoffs? 5-5 is my prediction

Comment

Working...
                              X