Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

JJHuddle Forum Work

The JJHuddle forums are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We are working to correct the issue as fast as possible. You can currently view the forums when logged out, but not when logged in. We hope to have the issue resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2 of 2 < >

National Guard, Bucknuts to Sponsor Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/06/n...e-week-awards/
See more
See less
Cardinal Mooney under investigation by OHSAA Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• 1/2nelson
    Northern Buckeye Conference Pick Em Week 5
    1/2nelson
    WEEK 4 RESULTS
    Lancer65 8-0

Brian Fantana 28-4
    Streak68 27-5
    NewarkCatholicFan 26-6
    det1var 25-7
    lancer65 25-7
    dog99 24-8
    easyridercmc 24-8...
    Today, 09:11 AM
  • 14Red
    Reply to NFL News
    14Red
    thoughts from week 2 (on the field)
    - Seahawks / Broncos was a really good game. Did Seattle go into a prevent the last series? Amazed receivers where that open.
    - Teams you wonder about...Green...
    Today, 09:09 AM
  • DougK30
    Howard Kobata Is Coming to North East Ohio
    DougK30
    The Explosion Academy will be hosting Howard Kobata on December 10-14. While Howard is here he will be putting on a minimum of 6 sessions and up to 9 sessions depending on demand.

- Sessions...
    Today, 09:04 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Wolsonovich, superintendent of schools for the Diocese of Youngstown said The investigation, which is being conducted between the school and OHSAA, began months ago.

That was from a news clip about a month ago. Is there any other news? It's ironic that some think a person that asks if OHSAA has handed down a punishment for a recruiting violation needs It's town attacked by a few trolls. It just proves the mentality of some high school football supporters. When winning is more important then following simple rules. No matter what the punishment is it has been exposed that Mooney does in fact recruit.

I'm not sure what you could use to describe Dover
    You can describe Dover as a honest town with home grown talent that follows the rules. The fact that some posters feel the need to belittle a nice community speaks volumes about the issue of Mooney following the rules. Also I'm originally from Chicago so your all hicks to me.

It's another wonderful day in Dover today.
    Last edited by BlackWolf; 07-14-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWolf View Post
      You can describe Dover as a honest town with home grown talent that follows the rules.
      You can describe Coldwater using the exact same phrase, yet I don't go about belittling Mooney or other private schools for every little issue involving their sports program or rejoicing with glee if they get busted.

That speaks volumes to me regarding the mentality in Dover.

Comment

Wilco,
        Give him a break. He admits to being a transplanted Chicago product. As to thinking we are all hicks, I'd rather be thought of as a hick than what most people think of Chicago.

Comment

It's also ironic that a person who trolls would whine and complain about trolls

Comment

Someone from two states away spewing drivel about "home grown talent" is the definition of hypocrisy.

Comment

A 3 years post season ban for Massillion from some rouge boosters recruiting. What do you think the punishment should be from a Mooney coach recruiting?

Comment

A 3 years post season ban for Massillion from some rouge boosters recruiting. What do you think the punishment should be from a Mooney coach recruiting?
                LOL.

You should probably educate yourself a tad more on the circumstances that led to Massie's 3-year vacation.

Comment

A small fine and 2 years probation which is the norm for such a small infraction. You can hope for more but you're used to getting your hopes crushed lol.

Comment

Why did the old thread get deleted? Too many Mooney fans complain, JJ?

Comment

The decision has been handed down from ohsaa 5 less scholarships for the next 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by cards79 View Post
                        The decision has been handed down from ohsaa 5 less scholarships for the next 3 years.
                        I just brought my coffee through my nose because I laughed when I read this. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by cards79 View Post
                          Classic quote.

Comment

Originally posted by fish82 View Post
                            LOL.

You should probably educate yourself a tad more on the circumstances that led to Massie's 3-year vacation.

Please explain the difference from the two infractions? Rouge boosters vs a coach? I find the infraction coming from a coach much more insightful then a few boosters. The coach had to know he was breaking the rules opposed to a few over jealous fans.

Comment

Originally posted by USA70PP View Post
                              Wilco,
                              Give him a break. He admits to being a transplanted Chicago product. As to thinking we are all hicks, I'd rather be thought of as a hick than what most people think of Chicago.
                              HEY! Back off on ripping Chicago. We have nothing to do with Mooney, Massillon or Dover. It's his fault he left the lovely city. I did the opposite, Austintown to Chicago.

As far as Mooney's punishment, they have to get something. This was a clear violation by the school. I would expect any school, public, private or open enrollment to get punished for this.

Comment

Also I'm originally from Chicago
                                So it is ok for you to move to benefit your life, but you belittle kids who make a decision to benefit their future? I have no idea why you moved, but there must be some benefit to your life or you would not have made that decision. I also have no idea why most kids and their families have decided to attend Mooney, Massillon, or Dover, but they have a right to do what is in their best interest.

As far as Mooney, they should be punished for their violation. It was self-reported and their first offense, so I do not expect a major penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X