• Walking Boss
    Reply to Ohio Capital Conference ....Week 10
    Walking Boss
    "Can't we all just get along?"
    Today, 07:09 AM
  • Wehrle89
    Comment on DIV-5 Poll
    Wehrle89
    I guess we are assuming ML would beat Hartley. Maybe Hartley would get upset by another MAC school and then they'd be 4th Man this ranking/poll thing really has some of y'all upset. It means nothing....
    Today, 07:07 AM
  • DaPlane
    Reply to D-2 Ontario Regional
    DaPlane
    Yes that is her Mom. I talked with Ron last night. I was heartbroken for Alicia. I mentioned before how she is so important to this team, 4 year starter. IMO the glue, if you will. Praying for a...
    Today, 07:04 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old56 View Post
    Wow ok then LOL. I was just told friday by a coach Perry is in discussion but hasn't been sign sealed delivered. Youngstown East is another team name being thrown around. Not a powerhouse but D1 3-7 last year 2-4 this year.

Comment

At CCC 8/30/13

The blue lettering means that the schools have agreed on the game....At least I think thats what it means

Comment

I'm going to make sure i give my guy a hard time for making me not smarter than u LOL. Not to excited to play CCC again but i'd rather play them then Chandler Park even though Chandler Park has 4 wins now (1 forfeit). Plus CCC has a great stadium and easy to get too.

Comment

if youngstown east works out that'd be week 4 which Cambridge is moving to week 9 to take place of JG so that gives week 4 open date to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterThanU View Post
            if youngstown east works out that'd be week 4 which Cambridge is moving to week 9 to take place of JG so that gives week 4 open date to play them.

Zanesville, Cambridge and Dover to end the season? All three teams should be very good again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Insider View Post
              Zanesville, Cambridge and Dover to end the season? All three teams should be very good again next year.
              i was impressed by the young Cambridge QB. Good arm and pretty quick. Be intersting to see what Cambridge can put around him the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by td777 View Post
                TRUTH HURT PAL?? Why would you stick up for Who New Phila play's? wonder how many yards Mooneys back would have had last year playing teams like WB NW BAR C.P Heck if he would have just played 5 New Phila teams and 5 Dover teams he would have has 2500 yards and that's a big step up from who New Phila is playing each week.. Just face it New phila is a d-2 school wth no playoff wins and ever 5 or so years they get an ok team and there fans come out of the wood work.. Guess what school didn't want Big Red in the ECOL guess what school didn't send there A.D to the meeting 3 times you got it New Phila..

Were in week 7 and New Phila has not even played a team that would make the playoffs lol

ROLL RED ROLL
                to the top nice Roll Red roll.

Insider
                He is no Dover fan. td 777 is a Big Red troll masking himself as a Dover Fan. He post good bullet board material for Dover's opponents. Just my opinion. He likes to feel he is a important part of BR program. He spread his garbage post around so you can hate on Dover.

Comment

Here you go Blackwolf. Good bulletin board material again...you know where everyone is from and they are all trolls. Right!

Comment

Originally posted by friggs1 View Post
                    Here you go Blackwolf. Good bulletin board material again...you know where everyone is from and they are all trolls. Right!
                    He is no Dover fan. friggs1 is a Big Red troll masking himself as a Dover Fan. He post good bullet board material for Dover's opponents. Just my opinion. He likes to feel he is a important part of BR program. He spread his garbage post around so you can hate on Dover.

Comment

****** wolf. You surprise me because a lot of what you say on various threads make sense and you seem to know what you are talking about...I actually look forward to reading your post. But then you say stupid crap like this and I wonder about your intelligence. By the way I'm not a Big Red fan, I respect their program but I was born and raised in Dover and I actually think they will beat Zanesville this week.

Comment

Heard Marietta has some big boys on the lines. That won't matter though. Phila wins easily.

Comment

How long does Marietta stay with the ECOL?

Comment

They are competive in all the rest of the sports I think. Maybe not. I don't see them leaving anytime soon just because their football team can't compete. It isn't always all about football even though many on jj think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old_User View Post
                              They are competive in all the rest of the sports I think. Maybe not. I don't see them leaving anytime soon just because their football team can't compete. It isn't always all about football even though many on jj think it is.
                              I think alot is football drivin b/c Football is the money program that brings in money for other sports. Unless you are Claymont with Wrestling Football/Basketball only two sports that bring in money for the programs so they do control what schools do alot of the time. With that said I seriously doubt Marietta leaves anytime soon. If we had someone else to bring in i'd love for them to leave b/c the drive stinks but without a replacement be careful what we wish for.

Comment

If I remember right Marietta wanted to drop us from their schedule then they joined the league and of course that changed.

Most logical team is Tri Valley but they are not leaving the MVL. Northwest is too far from Zanesville and Marietta. Personally I don't mind Marietta but I think NP should be playing Steubenville. We play them at all levels in alot of sports. I don't want them in the ECOL but I think we should play them. I understand we will probably get toasted most of the time but what the heck maybe just maybe we get better. We should be able to compete with Stuebenville and Dover. I don't care where they get their kids from. Playem straight up home and away. JMO

Comment

Working...
                                X