Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Movie "TOUCHBACK" set in Coldwater Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• o.a.b.
    Reply to What is Mrs. Clintons main accomplishment?
    o.a.b.
    Wow........worrying more about the other parties candidate instead of hunting for a viable nominee from your own party. Looks like FOUR MORE YEARS of LOSERVILLE for the Repubs. You'd think after whining...
    Today, 04:15 PM
  • USA70PP
    Reply to The Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup 2014
    USA70PP
    Your descriptions of last night remind me very much of the first time the Washington Capitals made the play-offs. The atmosphere sounds like it was much the same. Ice hockey fans, here or in Europe,...
    Today, 03:59 PM
  • ripmeister
    Reply to What is Mrs. Clintons main accomplishment?
    ripmeister
    [QUOTE=Homer Falcon;n1139979]I guess my list of Hillary's "accomplishments" didn't come across as I intended. I see a woman of privilege, QUOTE]

Seriously? Let compare to some...
    Today, 03:27 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie "TOUCHBACK" set in Coldwater

Scott Murphy feels what many ex-football players feel. He also feels what almost every other human feels: regret.

And so begins a tale of football and life in the Midwest set in Mercer County. The new movie “Touchback” was released in select markets around the country last weekend, including Columbus and Cleveland in Ohio. It becomes the first movie ever to show a scene of a packed Ohio Stadium.

“Touchback” takes place in Coldwater, Ohio (though a fictionalized version of Coldwater)

http://www.topbillingsports.com/touc...football-fans/

they were in warsaw and Coshocton and filmed the whole games between the 2 rivals for the game footage

Comment

Coshocton

Comment

Working...
      X