No announcement yet.
Movie "TOUCHBACK" set in Coldwater Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• drinks on me
    Reply to Anna @ Minster
    drinks on me
    Umm,when its windy Minster players get blown over?Drinks...
    Today, 10:19 AM
  • saurak
    Comment on Bishop Hartley @ Columbus St Francis DeSales
    saurak
    GET READY FOR THE CLEAN SWEEP THIS WEEKEND "Class of the CCL", FROSH, JV AND VARSITY! ROLL HAWKS ROLL! Should be an AWESOME FB Weekend which sets the TONE for the PRESENT and the FUTURE!
    Today, 10:14 AM
  • drinks on me
    DIV-5 Poll
    drinks on me
    How in the Sam Hill can Hartley be ranked ahead of Coldwater in JJ Huddles Div-5 poll.Didn't Coldwater beat Hartley early in the season with Hoying standing on the sidelines for over half of the game.If...
    Today, 10:11 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie "TOUCHBACK" set in Coldwater

Scott Murphy feels what many ex-football players feel. He also feels what almost every other human feels: regret.

And so begins a tale of football and life in the Midwest set in Mercer County. The new movie “Touchback” was released in select markets around the country last weekend, including Columbus and Cleveland in Ohio. It becomes the first movie ever to show a scene of a packed Ohio Stadium.

“Touchback” takes place in Coldwater, Ohio (though a fictionalized version of Coldwater)

http://www.topbillingsports.com/touc...football-fans/

they were in warsaw and Coshocton and filmed the whole games between the 2 rivals for the game footage

Comment

Coshocton

Comment

Working...
      X