Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Steubenville Big Red 2014 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19AL63 View Post
    It is really sad you have so few home games. You do realize that if you quit signing home and away contracts you could have all home games,
    What's really sad is all the other teams in Region 13 play 5 home games and 5 away games, you know so nobody has an unfair advantage.

Comment

• way downtown
      way downtown commented
      Editing a comment
      what a dope

• spade89
      spade89 commented
      Editing a comment
      here we go again, cant understand why people care about how many home game we have.... Its so stupid...Sounds like these people need to talk to their hs ath directors..

Originally posted by Mustangs77 View Post
    What's really sad is all the other teams in Region 13 play 5 home games and 5 away games, you know so nobody has an unfair advantage.
    Not to sound rude. But do you really think it makes that big of a difference? Big Red had one of the worst years in a long long time and got in on a 8th seed and WON the region, not one of the best teams in history either and still got te job done in R13

Comment

What happened with the Benidictine series ? Who dropped who ?

Comment

Is this a for sure schedule?

Comment

Learned today. Scratch Barberton (dropped us) and add Athens.

Comment

Is the Athens game a home or away game? I would bet if it is a home game you are the only team in the state with 9 home games and only 1 away game.

Comment

Cincinnati Elder still holds the record. 15 games in a season, not one road game. Just home and neutral site.

Comment

Originally posted by 19AL63 View Post
                Is the Athens game a home or away game? I would bet if it is a home game you are the only team in the state with 9 home games and only 1 away game.
                another dope...how much u want to bet name your price lets see how bold u are...

Comment

I'm from Athens and pretty sure we are traveling to Steubenville. How good will Steubenville be next year?
                  Last edited by raider6309; 03-06-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• 19AL63
                    19AL63 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Steubenville is always good, so be ready to play a hard nose team that just does not quit.

• The Enforcer
                    The Enforcer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We finished the regular season 6-4 and barely made the playoffs. Then we came to within one game of the title match,. And most of the team is underclassmen. I would say good is an understatement. RRR

• raider6309
                    raider6309 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Should be a fun game, we have been to back to back regional finals for d3. Last year we had a sophomore line. Hurt us against Marion Franklin. Averaged over 300 pounds on the line. Our line was only a 230 average. Should be a high scoring shoot out

way downtown, So the fact that Steubenville and it seems to be implied by you that there are other schools that do this, it is OK and a good thing? Don't you think if you play 10 games that 5 home and 5 away would be better for all schools involved? I have seen poor Mooney play more away games just because they have trouble finding anyone that is willing to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sykotyk View Post
                    Cincinnati Elder still holds the record. 15 games in a season, not one road game. Just home and neutral site.
                    I don't see any seasons where they didn't play at least one away game.

Comment

http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/teams...008&teamID=522

That "A" game listed against Moeller was at Nippert. Hardly a 'home' game for Moeller. 15 games, all home or neutral.

http://www.ehsports.com/schedule.aspx?sportselect=345

Confirmation.

Comment

Rumor has it that Dover and Steubenville will be playing each other in a year or 2. Anyone else hear that?

Comment

I haven't heard that but I think that is a game that should be played every year. I also would like to see New Philadelphia on the schedule every year. Regarding this years schedule rumor has it the Barberton game could be back on.

Comment

Originally posted by dovertornadofan View Post
                            Rumor has it that Dover and Steubenville will be playing each other in a year or 2. Anyone else hear that?
                            I did hear that rumor. But I do know forsure that Dovers and Big Red's reserve teams are playing each other this year

Comment

Working...
                            X