Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

National Guard, Bucknuts to Sponsor Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/06/n...e-week-awards/
2 of 2 < >

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Steubenville Big Red 2014 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steubenville Big Red 2014

What will the 2014 varsity football slate look like?

So far we got (in no practicular order): @Massillon,, Ursuline,, Columbus DeSales,, @ Benidictine (I believe),, Wheeling Park,, Salesanium,, Archbishop Hoben (Rumored),, That's all I know of

Comment

Is the Struthers scrimmage still on again

Comment

Salesanium won D 1 state tilte this year for all of those who think Big Red plays to many out of state cupcakes.

Comment

Steubenville
          09/19 home vs Brooke, WV
          10/24 home vs Wheeling Park, WV

Comment

Only 2 games put on the OHSAA calender for Steubenville (was entered by one of the two schools playing) are:
            Sept. 26 at Massillon Washington
            Oct 3 Barberton (H)

Comment

According to the Ohsaa website, Big Red posted in the open date section that they still need games for Weeks, 2,8 and 10. So still 3 games remaining

Comment

THIS JUST IN: WEEK 7 which will be played on Saturday Oct 11: Steubenville vs. St. Joseph Wildcats (Hammonton, New Jersey). The are considered a New Jersey Power House. St. Joseph's football team has won 18 state championships since 1983, including 11 state championships in the 13 years through 2011 and have won three consecutive state championships as of December 2011. State championships have been won in 1977, 1983, 1985, 1989–93, 1996–97, 1999-2006 and 2009-11

Comment

• HARD KNOCKS
                  HARD KNOCKS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  they would have zero state titles if they played in ohio..they play all cupcakes even in the playoffs. that being said Steubenville is in for a bunch of computer points because the schedule they st joes plays is very weak even weaker than indian creeks killer schedule..lol

rollred: how big of a school is st joseph's?

Comment

Originally posted by Creely55 View Post
                  rollred: how big of a school is st joseph's?
                  Small school. Only 337 students

Comment

St joe hammonton shouldn't be labeled a small school. They have 165 boys and are located 25 minutes from Atlantic city and Philadelphia. They have currently won the last 5 straight state titles, 23 over all and 15 since 1996 including 8 in a row from 99 to 2006. They play all group 4 and 5 schools with enrollment of 1800 to over 3000. Steubenville will be the smallest school st joe plays as well. They were number 2 in south jersey last year and return their whole team. They have kids on their team from 7 counties. So the 337 will throw you off a bit. The gr 4 and 5 schools want no parts of playing them anymore and to play steubenville is really exciting for Them. Their head coach has coached there since 1983 and is a NJ legend. Funny his last name is Sacco as is the beginning Of your coach. We have a player that dad attended steubenville for his first two years and one of our coaches uncles is your coaches brother in law. Currently st joe alumni playing in college are Kaiwan Lewis the starting mlb for South Carolina. Max Valles the starting olb for virginia. And other kids, 2 at sacred heart, 2 at odu, Susquehanna, Rowan, Gettysburg, shippensburg, and others. The school can't wait for the experience of traveling to ohio and we look forward to the game. Best of luck to you all. And your website is awesome.

Comment

• HARD KNOCKS
                      HARD KNOCKS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      they play all cupcakes even in the state playoffs. they only play other small catholic schools the publics and the privates have their own playoff. they are one of the better teams in south jersey and that's not saying much but Steubenville should roll them right over. I don't know who they are playing that have enrollement figures like that.

• Jerseyboy
                      Jerseyboy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hard knocks. You are quite wrong. And your tune will change. If I can mention, you lost handily to salesianum. St joe beats them by 3 tds and Delaware football may be the weakest of any state. St joe plays Atlantic city and Millville, egg harbor township, absegami, who are all group 5 schools that have 2000-3000 kids in the school. And scrimmaged don Bosco who has won 3 of the past 6 national titles. You are playing an all star team. New Jersey football is nothing to turn your nose up too. If you are a steubenville fan, I doubt u are the norm. Again, good luck to you. See u in October.

• HARD KNOCKS
                      HARD KNOCKS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol. give me a break ive seen atlantic city and Millville and eht . those teams are lousy just like the quality of football in south jersey. now north jersey is a different animal. st joes couldn't beat salesianum by 1 point let alone 3 tds. you guys are in way over your head and im not a Steubenville fan . st joes wins state titles because they play cupcakes . I know for a fact Steubenville would drub holy spirit and crush all these cupcakes u play and u guys lost to them holy spirit . its going to be a long ride home.lol..the cape league is a joke period. and if im not mistaking st joes only has 10 schools in their state classification. what is that all about and nj doesn't have a true state champion either. publics and privates have their own playoff. what a joke they play regular season games after the playoffs start whats that all about? you wont see me in oct but good luck to u anyway.
                      Last edited by HARD KNOCKS; 02-07-2014, 11:58 AM.

Originally posted by Lincoln Heights View Post
                    Salesanium won D 1 state tilte this year for all of those who think Big Red plays to many out of state cupcakes.
                    I watched Salesanium win the Delaware D-1 state title, but there are only 18 D-1 teams in Delaware.

Comment

Hard knocks. What do you know about St Joe Football we will see what happens in Oct. But I do know a few years back Salesianum played another South Jersey program team called Delsea and got smashed. st Joe Hamm would kill Delsea any year but. But that is why the games are played. But I can tell you the 2014 St Joe will have team speed like you guys probably haven't seen before. It will be fun and good luck to the Steubenville Big Red.

Comment

• HARD KNOCKS
                        HARD KNOCKS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lets put it this way I know more about st joes than u do Steubenville that's obvious. Steubenville plays at least 5 maybe 6 schools that are head and shoulders better than u guys. but listening to u spew there isn't a team in ohio that can compete with the mighty Hammonton st joes. Massillon beats u guys by 50 +. my recruiting cardinals beat u even worse..lol..south jersey football is a joke and none of the schools in jersey u named are any good ..yes they all stink and ive seen them play ..Steubenville people st joes wouldn't even win the buckeye 8. indian creek would be winning state titles if they play st joes schedule..go mooney

• HARD KNOCKS
                        HARD KNOCKS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        your either one of 2 people either the quarterback or the coaches son. your right there isn't a team in ohio that can compete with your team speed.lol. saying that im done with this topic. I came here to set the Steubenville people straight about your team and who u play maybe cupcakes was harsh so let me change that from cupcakes or your schedule to cream puffs. absegami, ac, eht, Millville, lol also I hope your team has more imagination than u ..u couldn't even come up with your own name..sad...
                        Last edited by HARD KNOCKS; 02-15-2014, 04:42 PM.

2014 Steubenville

H Cleveland John F. Kennedy
                      H Cincinnati Glen Este
                      H Youngstown Ursuline
                      H Brooke (WV)
                      A Massillon Washington
                      H Barberton
                      H St. Joseph (NJ)
                      H University Prep (Pittspuke, PA)
                      H Wheeling Park (WV)
                      H Pinehurst (Canada Prep Football Academy)

Comment

It is really sad you have so few home games. You do realize that if you quit signing home and away contracts you could have all home games,

Comment

Working...
                        X