No announcement yet.
Division 5 Region 15: #1 Manchester vs #5 Fairless Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DaPlane
    Reply to DII Attica District
    DaPlane
    They wore Norwalk volleyball uni's but I didn't recognize that team. It was very strange. Props to Galion though as they are MUCH improved and have become very scrappy. Congrats to the Ladies in Blue....
    Today, 08:30 PM
  • USA70PP
    Reply to Unethical coaching
    USA70PP
    Have these ?coaches? not heard of Sayerville, New Jersey?
    Today, 08:29 PM
  • buckeyedan
    Reply to Unethical coaching
    buckeyedan
    as a friend and just a person...
    it's now your responsibility to report what you are hearing to the administration

now kid COULD be just blowing off steam and... for lack of a better...
    Today, 08:21 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division 5 Region 15: #1 Manchester vs #5 Fairless

Thoughts on this one? The regular season game went to three OT's before Manchester came up short on a two point conversion going for the win.

I have a feeling that Koach France won't let the Dirty Birds beat him twice in one season...Manchester 35 Fairless 13.

Comment

Fairless is going not going to get lucky again! Yes, I'm saying they caught Manchester sleeping and got lucky last game. Fairless is a good team, but Manchester is better and they won't sleep on this game!

Manchester beats Fairless 35-21

Comment

In that first game, Manchester executed well through three and a half quarters, then they gave up a big play, shot themselves in the foot on a drive that could've run out the clock, and finally could not contain Wells on the final drive of regulation or OT. I think Manchester will find a way to get more pressure on Wells this time, and I doubt we'll see the same sort of late letdown that we did in the first meeting.

Comment

Falirless wins again 42-35

Comment

Manchester wins rematch

Comment

Manchester will roll in this one

Comment

I honestly don't think the Manchester offense is good enough to "roll" over any playoff team, let alone a Fairless team that can score a lot of points. Manchester's defense will need to step up as it did last week if it wants to win again. Both teams are very good, and I think this should be another close game. But history shows us that it's hard beating the same team twice in football.

Comment

glad to see no trash talk,unlike last week from ytown

Comment

• BBQGuy
                    BBQGuy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And all the trash talkers (for the Irish) disappeared real quick...

Was surprised and glad that The Panthers won last week! I think Manchester takes this one, but it will be close again!

Comment

This game will get real ugly...Vandalism at the stadium in Manchester today...not a smart thing to do...

Comment

21-7 Manchester...end of the 3rd..the Panthers are on the Fairless 5

Comment

Manchester ended up winning 35-7. Panthers controlled the line of scrimmage and picked off Wells 3 times. Congrats Manchester. Keep it going!

Comment

Originally posted by thePITman View Post
                          I honestly don't think the Manchester offense is good enough to "roll" over any playoff team, let alone a Fairless team that can score a lot of points. Manchester's defense will need to step up as it did last week if it wants to win again. Both teams are very good, and I think this should be another close game. But history shows us that it's hard beating the same team twice in football.
                          Looks like Manchester "rolled" in this one. This was a no doubter. Great pick Pitman can't wait to read about it on your "blog".

Comment

Originally posted by DukeNukem View Post
                            Looks like Manchester "rolled" in this one. This was a no doubter. Great pick Pitman can't wait to read about it on your "blog".
                            Haha. Yep, I was wrong in this one. If it makes you feel any better, I picked Manchester to win this game. Just didn't think it'd be by as many points. :-) My reasoning behind not thinking Manchester would roll in this one was that I still expected Fairless to put up about 21 points. A 35-21 game wouldn't have been "rolling," IMO. Manchester's defense came to play like I said they'd have to, as they completely shut down Fairless' high-scoring offense.

Manchester's defense was the key to the game, IMO. Dominant! Swarming defense, created turnovers, and gave the offense some great field position. Even then the offense squandered some opportunities, or it could have been worse. Talking to a Manchester fan after the game last night, he made a good point: Manchester started out in the shotgun for some reason and wasn't moving the ball effectively. But as soon as they went to the "T" full-time, it was game over. Very impressive game by Manchester on both sides of the ball.

Keep it going, Manchester! Rooting for you guys and Indian Valley.
                            Last edited by thePITman; 11-17-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X