X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville(9-0) vs Canton South (6-3)

Well rivalry week is upon us and it's south-louisville week the leopards are 9-0 coming off a 24-21 win at Alliance last week winning it's first NBC title since 2009 and has secured a playoff spot in division 3 region 7. The Canton South Wildcats come into this week's contest 6-3 winning at Salem last week 25-20 the wildcats are looking to get back into the playoffs for the first time since the 2008 season. Canton south won last years match-up 41-20 @Louisville. South has a lot to play for, a win over louisville would make it two straight over the leopards and a shot on making the playoffs in division 3 region 7. Louisville with a win would host a first round playoff game. Most of you guys think that Louisville will probably win this game by 3 touchdowns friday. But in years past, this game has been an absolute war between these two schools. Who do you think needs to win this game more and why?

Louisville way too physical for CS. If the Leps are healthy it wont be close, but if Zwick is not 100% anything could happen. He is a large part of Louisville's offense.

Comment

From what i heard zwick is gonna be ruled out for friday's game man this is south-louisville anything can happen my man yes i said that south would beat carrollton and they played very flat that game and got smacked in the mouth but i think if the south team that showed up to play coventry west branch and jfk to play i think it could be a great game they gotta utilize the match-ups that they can exploit against louisville's defense i'll look into the zwick injury and get an update i think their starting running back is out this week too not sure i'll find out more tommorrow

Comment

Working...
      X