X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niles vs Canfield WEEK 6

Niles needs to continue to score early and often and the defense needs to feed off their last 3 performances. Canfield is a good team and will be hungry after last years last second Hail Mary win. They gave us some fits with they're options last season, and after the Liberty game, I'm sure we'll see more of the outside rushing attack. Dragons should win at home. Hopefully we don't get anymore injuries and everyone walks away healthy for both teams. Any other thoughts?

You better believe Canfield will try and do whatever Liberty did. Liberty hasn't done anything to impress me since beating Niles, they barely beat a poor Jefferson team last night.

Comment

Come on Canfield Dover is pulling for u

Comment

Canfield has played a killer schedule with good rbs, spread offense ect. Niles loses gas later in the game so if Canfield can stay close they will win.

Comment

Niles wins for third year in a row v Cardinals. Hopefully we can get a win against either Struthers or Hubbard and take care of business v East and Howland. Will 7-3 get in the playoffs. You never know, but unlikely, heck I really don't think 8-2 with our schedule will get you in.

Comment

Calling the Canfield upset. They've played great teams all year

Comment

Originally posted by MahoningValley View Post
              Calling the Canfield upset. They've played great teams all year
              The disrespect you have towards Niles is unreal this year. One slip-up and you just think we're a horrible team lol. I assure you, Struthers will have their hands full with the rest of the teams on their schedule. Until then, bring on the Cards.

Comment

Niles wins this one by 14

Comment

Originally posted by N1lesFootball View Post
                  The disrespect you have towards Niles is unreal this year. One slip-up and you just think we're a horrible team lol. I assure you, Struthers will have their hands full with the rest of the teams on their schedule. Until then, bring on the Cards.
                  How is it disrespectful to pick canfield? Canfield is a good team that is out to win. Niles is going to overlook Canfield.

Comment

Not on this post, just throughout huddle. That's a fair pick though. Canfield Definitely won't be overlooked. We know we must win nearly every game to make the playoffs.

Comment

Canfield has very short defensive backs. Niles' tall receivers are going to have a field day. If Niles is healthy (and especially if Canfield is not) then niles wins by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Comment

Poland passed all over them in the beginning of the game with only two split out, if we play sound football, we should be fine. Canfield will be hungry though looking to avenge last years loss. Must not take them lightly!

Comment

Canfieldis not even a match for Beaver Local. Is it homecoming this weekend? If so a perfect cupcake. Respect Canfield, deal with them and get ready for next week. They are not at our level.

Comment

Canfield has a top notch schedule and has played teams tough for the most part. To think Niles is going to roll over Canfield is crazy. Remember Niles lost to Liberty who is not all that great after all. Jefferson almost beat them this past week.

Canfield lost to Louisville ,Alliance and Ellet but they were all close games and non of those teams are weak. All of those teams are higher in the region than Niles is. Niles played one top notch opponent and fell apart, got tired and injured to boot. Score might have been close thru 3 q against Poland but it is a 4 quarter war.

Am I confident Howland beats Niles later in the year. NO!!! but I think Niles, Struthers and Howland are fighting for the 3rd best record in the conference. Hubbard and Poland are a step above everyone.

Comment

Stinkin, we were playing with freshman on the line and one starter. We didn't get tired or fall apart. A Dropped TD pass puts is up a TD going into the fourth. Their kids though it's part of the game, but I certainly wouldn't say we will kill Canfield though. I agree with that. Howland and Niles will be here soon. That'll be a fun one this year. We'll see if defense still wins. Football at all levels has been so offensive oriented anymore, it's nice to see solid defense. That's usually Niles' go-to year in and year out.

Comment

Working...
                              X