X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steubenville vs Canada

I am hearing there are multiple division 1 prospects on the Canadian team. Can anyone confirm or debunk? I can't find much about them.

I would be very surprised. I have not seen many Canadian teams be comparable to the better US programs. I find it hard to believe there would be multiple D1 candidates on any of those teams.....Possible I guess....

Comment

The next time an Ohio team losses to a Canadian team will be the first.

Comment

Pinehurst is a 1st year (I believe) Canadian team that plays American style football & has only scheduled American teams (Steuby, St. Iggy, Detroit Brother Rice, etc.). This team is supposedly made up of players who are vying for scholarships at Div 1 American Universities. The coaching staff consists of US coaches with NFL or Div 1 NCAA experience. It remains to be seen how good they are or can become, especially being that this might be their first year of playing.

Comment

I think it will be many years if ever as the Canucks still go to hockey...I cannot imagine them being able to hang with the teams you mentioned and even keeping it close....

Comment

In other news, Trotwood is still open this week.

Comment

The Canadian Prep Football Academy Spartans are new, but they use to play football at another academy that went under. They are currently 1-0 after beating Renaissance Christian from Pa. 49-38 last week. They have coaches who played at the ncaa and nfl levels. They also have 7 players who have received offers from NCAA programs. Steuby should still handle them easily... Steuby ducking Trotwood is a joke!

Comment

How exactly do you know Steubenville ducked Trotwood, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about! But I know for a fact St C ducked Steubenville!

Comment

The only way Steubenville could lose to a Canadian team is if Zach Collaros was their QB!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rodman99 View Post
                    How exactly do you know Steubenville ducked Trotwood, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about! But I know for a fact St C ducked Steubenville!
                    Trotwood offered the game. Steubie refused to travel, and turned down the game. Those are the facts.

Comment

• StCC1
                      StCC1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Noooo!! Big Red didn't want to travel??? That can't be true! Sounds like a great game...lol...what a joke.

rodman99,
                    how do you like them apples?! I'm guessing you got your info about St. C from your "admirable and respectable coach reno right lol... Either way, Steuby will win this game.

Comment

Goodluck Red! Prayers for an injury free game! GATA RRR

Comment

Canada Prep Football Academy tries to prepare their players the academics and skills to play on the div 1 level. Costs about $14000 a semester to go there..

Comment

Pinehurst is a 1st year (I believe) Canadian team that plays American style football & has only scheduled American teams (Steuby, St. Iggy, Detroit Brother Rice, etc.).
                          Just a thought, but Brother Rice handled Iggy rather well in the first game of the season. Iggy had a TOP of only 5:44. I would say that was domination.

Comment

Pinehurst is where they now attend school for academics. They are a football academy called The Canadian Prep Football Academy Spartans. They used to to be the Niagara Football Academy Spartans(actually up until May of this year), but that academy went under due to a very poor administration who made very poor choices.

Comment

Working...
                            X