Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Lancaster football 2013 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Ramoth
    Reply to Detroit Tigers 2014
    Ramoth
    Interesting.

The day after the Tigers trade for an ace Verlander takes the mound and turns in his best performance in a while.
    8 innings, 2 runs, 5 whiffs, ZERO walks.
    Today, 09:18 PM
  • Eric Frantz
    Reply to Kettering Fairmont vs Kettering Archbishop Alter
    Eric Frantz
    Alter wins this. Always a close game, but Fairmont just simply can't find a way to get over the hump in the fourth quarter against the Knights.
    Today, 09:01 PM
  • Homer Falcon
    Reply to Sarah Palin Launches New Channel
    Homer Falcon
    Beenthere much?

Jefferson's words are...well, Jefferson's words. I couldn't care less what Glenn Beck or David Barton think of them. Please make a note of this.

Our founding...
    Today, 08:40 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancaster football 2013

Thoughts? Will they improve?

A little but not by much. I see them missing the playoffs once again.

Comment

I see them improving quite a bit from the past two years, Losing a lot of starters that were seniors but the backups gained some experience throughout the season because of injuries so yes, they will come back a better team then this past year

Comment

Tons of experience on the line back. I think this is Christian Herolds break out year. He got a good but of playing time on both sides of the ball last year. Trout will be good. Austin Christ got better as the year went on. All three are big boys. I think Christian and Kyle may make things interesting. Butsko at QB will be on his third year of playing time. Hopefully they can make things interesting. Hard to predict then winning all their games but hopefully they improve.

Comment

One thing to keep in mind is that it will a little easier, statistically speaking, for Lancaster to make the playoffs due to the new format. I am presuming that Lancaster has not dropped enough enrollment to fall out of the new DI (boy count >600 appx). Thus, the Gales will will be one of 18 teams in the "new" Region 3 competing for 8 playoff spots.

Comment

We were at 638 last year so it's close, but good point.

Comment

I had heard there a some changes to the coaching staff. Any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by ny92 View Post
                I had heard there a some changes to the coaching staff. Any truth to that?
                Not from what I have heard

Comment

11 warriors is reporting Trout was offered by Ohio State on his official visit today!

Comment

Go ahead and pull the trigger big boy be a buckeye

Comment

heard that kinnard (o-line coach) is gone. no confirmation tho. hope thats not true. good, young coach.

Comment

That may have been the name I heard too. I work with a lot of former and current staff from another occ school and that was what they were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by gales4life View Post
                          heard that kinnard (o-line coach) is gone. no confirmation tho. hope thats not true. good, young coach.
                          He ( Kinnard )is not returning, not sure why but I talked to Cheek and he isn't coming back.

Comment

i actually got a chance to talk with cheek over the weekend as well, and while he did say that kinnard was planning on not coaching, he also said there was a chance he would return. so, i guess we wont know until camps start. i personally hope he comes back.

Comment

never too early to talk football. as far as early opinions go, i have to agree with rapture on a few points. the o lione definately will have 3 core starters, but unfortunately they have to replace the center, which is never easy. i had heard rumblings of mugg returning to play his senior year, but not sure if thats a role he could step into or not. king will most likely get the bulk of the load at the fb. the wing backs should be thompson and patterson. thompson finished the year strong and patterson got a good bit of playing time, along with a start or two, i believe. thought they played well together at the end of the season. not sure who will play the te position, or the wr spot, not that those positions matter in this offense tho. i think the big, or even huge question mark will be on defense. we lose 7-8 starters, i believe, from a defense that gave up a lot of points. i imagine the front 4 will be trout and moku at the d ends, with herold and mcneil at the d tackles. dexter will fill one of the lb spots, and gerds will play the safety. fowler will fill in somewhere too. not sure about the rest. could be an interesting year once again. the season will hinge on the def. we'll just have to wait and see who fills in what spot. as always, go gales!!

Comment

Working...
                              X