Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ohio Heritage Conference 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• o.a.b.
    Reply to What is Mrs. Clintons main accomplishment?
    o.a.b.
    Wow........worrying more about the other parties candidate instead of hunting for a viable nominee from your own party. Looks like FOUR MORE YEARS of LOSERVILLE for the Repubs. You'd think after whining...
    Today, 04:15 PM
  • USA70PP
    Reply to The Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup 2014
    USA70PP
    Your descriptions of last night remind me very much of the first time the Washington Capitals made the play-offs. The atmosphere sounds like it was much the same. Ice hockey fans, here or in Europe,...
    Today, 03:59 PM
  • ripmeister
    Reply to What is Mrs. Clintons main accomplishment?
    ripmeister
    [QUOTE=Homer Falcon;n1139979]I guess my list of Hillary's "accomplishments" didn't come across as I intended. I see a woman of privilege, QUOTE]

Seriously? Let compare to some...
    Today, 03:27 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wls_color View Post
    Too much chatting with trolls other places I suppose.
    BANT

Comment

Why dont you two get a room. Were talking football here unlike over there your lucky if you can go two posts talking about the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Weiskittle View Post
        Encore what your schedual this year? what games are home?
        Cardington ****Scrimmage****
        @Newark Catholic ****Scrimmage****
        @Indian Lake
        @Riverside
        Fairbanks
        Springfiled Catholic Central
        @Northeastern
        @Greeneview
        Mechanicsburg
        @Cedarville
        Southeastern
        @WLS

Comment

Who does everyone else have for scrimmages????

Comment

Not sure who the burg has as scrimmages. Like i have said havent been able to keep up much on them cause of work. Now I will have a bunch of free time to keep up.

Comment

mcburg93 - Sorry to have read you lost your job. hope you fine one soon and it one that lets you watch high school football on Friday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by encore65 View Post
                Cardington ****Scrimmage****
                @Newark Catholic ****Scrimmage****
                @Indian Lake
                @Riverside
                Fairbanks
                Springfiled Catholic Central
                @Northeastern
                @Greeneview
                Mechanicsburg
                @Cedarville
                Southeastern
                @WLS
                My bad, the Indian Lake game is at home.

Comment

Originally posted by 19AL63 View Post
                  mcburg93 - Sorry to have read you lost your job. hope you fine one soon and it one that lets you watch high school football on Friday nights.
                  Its all good going back to school and getting a few certifications. Im pretty sure I can get another job pretty quickly just gonna get them outta the way before I go back at it. Do a lot of work on the side so wont hurt me to bad.

Comment

Any word on Cedarville's coaching situation?

Comment

• 2 days without a post, you guys are bumming me out...

Comment

• Ha! I don't know anything about what's going on at Cedarville. Sorry encore!

Comment

• OK, this is really starting to bum me out. I'll start the BS rumors just too stir things up:

1. Coach DeWitt trades in the Dallas Cowboys "Jimmie Johnson hair style" for a "PERM".
                          2. Triad's whole Coaching Staff comes in weight under 225# each.
                          3. Coach Kasner topples the soccer empire at Greeneview and goes 10-0.
                          4. Toby and Bummy top the music charts, after recording their version of Peaches and Herb's RE-UNITED........and it feels so GOOD.
                          5. Northeastern goes from the Wishbone to the SPREAD.

That's all I got for now, what's your thoughts................

Comment

• Originally posted by encore65 View Post
                            OK, this is really starting to bum me out. I'll start the BS rumors just too stir things up:

1. Coach DeWitt trades in the Dallas Cowboys "Jimmie Johnson hair style" for a "PERM".
                            2. Triad's whole Coaching Staff comes in weight under 225# each.
                            3. Coach Kasner topples the soccer empire at Greeneview and goes 10-0.
                            4. Toby and Bummy top the music charts, after recording their version of Peaches and Herb's RE-UNITED........and it feels so GOOD.
                            5. Northeastern goes from the Wishbone to the SPREAD.

That's all I got for now, what's your thoughts................
                            I think you're dead-on with all of that. Except #2....I don't think that's possible.

Comment

• How is everyones ncaa brackets doing? Also I heard wlscolor is gonna be a head coach soon with encore as an assistant is any of that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by wls_color View Post
                                I think you're dead-on with all of that. Except #2....I don't think that's possible.
                                Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X