Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Bishop Hartley @ Bishop Ready Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bishop Hartley @ Bishop Ready

This is the game everybody has been waiting for.. Bishop Hartley @ Bishop Ready!!! One of the biggest small schools games int he state! A real headline matchup! Is Ready prepared to show they are forreal this year or is Hartley going to show their dominance.. Like last year! Who wins it?
    Bishop Ready
    44.19%
    Bishop Hartley
    55.81%

2+3=?

This Ready team is nothing like last year. They are bigger, faster, and stronger. Hartley has no idea what is coming

Comment

• HartleyFan2012
      HartleyFan2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      So is Hartley. They are both different than last year, but they are still just boys.

• sarduchii
      sarduchii commented
      Editing a comment
      After watching Hartley dismantle team from Cincy area a couple of weeks ago I put my money on the Hawks

Originally posted by CCL_Rules View Post
    Hartley has no idea what is coming
    Yeah, Hartley hasn't seen any of Ready's scores from this year, they're totally expecting to blow Ready out again this year? You honestly think Hartley would take this Ready team lightly?

...trust me, Coach Burchfield will have the team ready. Whether we win or not, that's a different debate, but they are well aware of the fact that Ready is much improved and will be fully prepared for war. Biggest game of the year, go get it done Hawks!

Comment

this is one where if Ready were 0-9 Harley would still be getting up for it.

Comment

It seems as if, according to Ready, Hartley "has no idea what is coming" every year. This is a CCL championship game, and as long as the two team division stands the Hartley/Ready Holy War will never lose significance or importance to either team. Both teams will prepare to their best of their ability and play to win a championship on Friday.

Comment

Whether Hartley has "any idea what is coming" or not, Ready is an improved team from last year. I believe a big key for both teams is the turnover battle. Momentum swings immediately with turnovers, especially in a huge rivalry game like this one and you can't give the ball to either of these offenses for extra possessions. I also realize it's the end of the year but do you think that either of the teams will experience for fatigue if they have to play a full game? I can't say for Hartley, but Ready's starters haven't played a full game since week1.

Comment

I agree that fatigue may/will play a big part of this game. As will turnovers. Also, early forecast shows rain Thurs & Fri with a high/low of 61/43. Go Hawks!

Comment

.......and it all starts tomorrow when the JV teams battle @Jack Ryan Field!

Comment

H.H. BY 28.

Comment

The poll should be turned off. Last night, it showed 67% predicting a win for Hartley, and this morning it showed 65% predicting a win for Hartley. Now, a few hours later, there suddenly are 119 votes (on a thread with 9 posts) and the vote is split 50-50. Somebody is stuffin' the ballot box. Might even be a Hartley fan trying to make the vote seem less lop-sided in Hartley's favor than it was. lol

Comment

Is the game at Scioto this year?

Comment

• The FC Fan
                      The FC Fan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think it's at one of the Hillard schools, Darby I think.

• silverhawkeye96
                      silverhawkeye96 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is at Bradley

Game at Bradley.

This should be an outstanding game. What worries me about Ready - strength of schedule, and overall competition week-in and week-out. Ready has had the weakest schedule in 10 years (VERY "un-Ready" like), and has not really been tested. Hartley has faced some decent opponents.

Will Ready prove to be able to win the close one? I think all of ohio will be shocked if this is a blowout on either side. Will Ready be able to compete for four quarters? I do not mean in terms of talent, but will they be able to play hard-nosed football for all four quarters?

Under the lights at one of the most beautiful stadiums and surroundings in the state - this game is going to be a great one. Go Knights.

Comment

I am changing my prediction to, the Hawks BY 35.

Comment

If you have not seen Ready play this year I would hold predictions. They are scary good and Cutler has those kids playing hard week in week out. They are big fast strong and nasty. What we are forgetting is that before these last 3 years where Hartley was dominate, Ready won on a regular basis. I guess I don't know what more you want on their schedule they play the teams that will play them. NC was number 1 in the state when they beat them. A solid Miami Trace team, a Bexley team that will most likely make the playoffs along with Columbus Academy who according to calculations controls their destiny. Everyone has average teams on their schedule like WCH and Ironton, are those bad teams or are BHHS and BRHS just that good?

Comment

Can you post a link that shows Newark Catholic was #1 in the state to start the season off?

I truly do not remember them starting out ranked #1 in D-6.

Comment

Working...
                        X