Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
what brand football does your team use? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lancer '65
    Reply to Cincinnati Reds 2014
    Lancer '65
    The Reds need to win games against teams like Arizona. This is where you theoretically can pick up ground on those teams ahead of you. You have to win the games against teams below you.
    Today, 09:52 AM
  • bird
    Reply to Cincinnati Reds 2014
    bird
    Kind of a critical outing today for Alfredo Simon. He was very good in the first half of the season. But he's started the second half of the season with two lousy outings. Some have been concerned about...
    Today, 09:35 AM
  • fish82
    Reply to Americans really wish they had elected Mitt Romney instead of Obama
    fish82
    Ah, so you just went on an uninformed, hate-filled rant instead of actually taking the time to educate yourself on the facts first. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Maybe you can take over...
    Today, 09:25 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what brand football does your team use?

Dimples, stitches, size are all reasons different teams use different brands...what do you use and why?

When I was there, my school might as well have used Playskool or Mattel. We were that bad. Now not so much. They won a state title in 2005. As far as what they actually use, I have no idea. They are 1000 miles away.

Comment

the newer wilson can think of the type for some reason. not a huge fan of them

Comment

Would be nice if schools used Ohio made footballs.

Comment

Wilson GST

Comment

Working...
          X