Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Mauk headed to Michigan Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Willy Nubbins
    Reply to Tuscarawas County teams
    Willy Nubbins
    Friggs I think they had a chance if teater was there. Any chance of him playing this season?
    Today, 04:21 PM
  • Ramoth
    Reply to Detroit Tigers 2014
    Ramoth
    Tigers deal Austin Jackson and Drew Smyly for David Price.

My initial thought upon hearing this news: Happy to have Price, glad to be rid of Jackson before his next slump but this move does...
    Today, 04:17 PM
  • Homer Falcon
    Reply to Guess How Many Bills the Senate Has Actually Voted on This Year
    Homer Falcon
    I'm down with that. Divided government and gridlock beats the super majority every time in my book.

However, fish makes the pertinent point. Republicans had better figure out how to shake...
    Today, 04:16 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauk headed to Michigan

So I've heard from several sources that Mauk is a big Michigan fan...and since he has an offer from the Wolverines I find it hard to believe that he doesn't go there.

As a fan of Ohio High School Football I drool thinking about the possible Ohio State-Michigan match-ups in the years to come between Braxton Miller and Maty Mauk.

Wow...

I've heard it's been Notre Dame all along. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevo View Post
      I've heard it's been Notre Dame all along. We'll see.
      Not a chance he goes to Notre Dame. Zero...

Comment

Mizzou?

Comment

I would like to see him anywhere that passes the ball 80% of the time, don't make the same mistake that Ben did. Not as much a mistake I guess with Ben, but the runaround.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy004 View Post
            Mizzou?
            Dark horse, but very real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by nightowl View Post
              Not a chance he goes to Notre Dame. Zero...
              Why? He would be perfect for ND. He fits in better there than he would at scUM.

Comment

dont see him going to a bcs schoool he will be at miami or bgsu

Comment

Miami or BG? Nope, don't think so. I think Notre Dame and Michigan are very high up on the list as maybe top two. Think he took an official visit to Michigan recently and their 7 on 7 is at Notre Dame this weekend, so that's pretty much another visit for the top two. I don't believe MAC has a chance to get him, but I could be wrong. I know he plans on making his announcement before football so that it's out of the way.

Comment

He'll be a big time qb.

Comment

Like ben rothelisberger? Didnt he go to a mac school?

Comment

Mizzou fans are hoping to get him if Kiel goes elsewhere.

Comment

What about UC? He could team up with Max Morrison and be the hottest duo since Pat Haden and JJ McKay. What an offense with Mauk, Morrison, Teague, and Shaq Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by kftball45 View Post
                            Miami or BG? Nope, don't think so. I think Notre Dame and Michigan are very high up on the list as maybe top two. Think he took an official visit to Michigan recently and their 7 on 7 is at Notre Dame this weekend, so that's pretty much another visit for the top two. I don't believe MAC has a chance to get him, but I could be wrong. I know he plans on making his announcement before football so that it's out of the way.
                            they maybe at the top of his list but is he at the top of theirs. i hope he does go to one of them and wish him nothing but the best but I don't see him being a top qb with the system that he has played in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tank View Post
                              they maybe at the top of his list but is he at the top of theirs. i hope he does go to one of them and wish him nothing but the best but I don't see him being a top qb with the system that he has played in.
                              Have you seen him play in person, or you just guessing based on his team throwing alot (ok, all the time)? I know a lot of people that have said the same thing, until they see him play, then its like wow this kid is the real deal. Unless people have ACTUALLY seen him play, they have no clue.

As to where he is going, I have no clue, but if I'm guessing, I'm saying Missou.

Comment

Working...
                              X