Announcement

Collapse

JJHuddle, National Guard & Bucknuts Ohio HS Weekly Awards: Vote and Nominate

This school year we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in several boys and girls sports.

Each week during the fall, winter and spring sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

How it works?
A thread soliciting nominations will be posted/stuck in each sports’ JJHuddle Forum each week. Fans will then nominate top performances. We will announce the weekly finalists (up to 10) on JJHuddle every Monday and voting will be conducted in a special JJHuddle forum. Voting will cease at noon on Friday, after which the winners will be announced.

Click Here to Vote & Nominate:
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less

Middletown Christian looking for 3 games, including Week 1

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Buckeyed
    Reply to Climate Change
    Buckeyed
    I agree you, along with several others on here are in fact, idiots, Skyvue, mostly just misguided & confused,(I think) . Shell's CEO is concerned...
    Today, 05:01 PM
  • Buckeyed
    Reply to Climate Change
    Buckeyed
    Since you were to damn ignorant to open the link & read it, here is the important part of it.............. WASHINGTON – Here are two facts that cannot...
    Today, 04:53 PM
  • Buckeyed
    Reply to Climate Change
    Buckeyed
    1st of all moron, I don't know anything about N.E Ohio's education either. I am not from there. So I left out a C. does that change anything that Oblamer...
    Today, 04:51 PM

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middletown Christian looking for 3 games, including Week 1

Middletown Christian Club Football team has taken a big hit on our schedule with 3 cancellations. We are still looking for a week 1 game? If interested please contact Coach Botts at 513 375-1467. We are willing to travel.
    We are also looking for games in 2015

Thanks for share.,...

harry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X