Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexfan reminds me a lot of Browns fans. 1 win against their rival in 4-5 years, and you want to keep saying "oh we'll get you next year, just you wait!!!" just like Browns fans do to Ravens/Steelers fans.
    Fact is that they've been on top of the league for years. They've been to state 3 out of 4 years. Programs like that don't just stop being good. They don't rebuild, they reload. There's kids who have been waiting for their shot, and now they get it.
    They may not end up at the top this year, but history has proven that they probably will. Name the last time they finished middle of the conference...

Comment

Gingerjaw, lexfan may talk a lot of crap but some of the things he says is kind of true, I know that team pretty good who in the world is waiting for their shot if they were so good then they should have been starting or playing a lot. Next year is a rebuilding year for sure, you do have to give the edge to Lexington, west Holmes and maybe orrville, that kind of would put them kinda in the middle, then you have norwalk, findlay and bowling green and if they play back up in Lodi might be a few losses there to. Just let lex fan talk don't stoop to his level even though he's right about a few things.

Comment

Netblocker im not talking crap all the things I talk about is true or going to be! I cant believe anybody would question some of the things i've said I understand you guys are ram fans but its ok everybody has to lose other than one time we have lost to you alot, but things will change. Gingerjaw you said name the last time your rams were in the middle of the conference, well check back between 2003-04 and 2004-05 and I think 06-07 your rams were behind wooster,orrville and west holmes that would put them n the middle of the pack, just like next year. So not that terribly long ago you were in the middle. Dont be mad you've had the past 4 years next year is our turn and you dont have the team to beat us. But its ok..

Comment

Madison will beat lex at least once. Vb fan who are the few newcomers arriving they from other schools or just the jv

Comment

Oldfart, we know your a Madison fan and that's great, but I will be extremely surprised if the rams pull one out against Lexington, Lexington have most of their team back from last year, we know what Madison has.

Comment

Back to the orginal thread:

CONGRATS to all 5 Seniors in moving forward with your collegiate level of play no matter if it is NCAA Divison II or III or NAIA it is an accomplishment to these players. I would say Madison administrators and fans should be very proud!

Even though 2 girls plus setter played all 6 rotations, Madison should be very well rounded in serve receive, defense and serving, however, offense will struggle. The lone senior will need to remain focused and be a leader she has very large shoes to fill going from 5 seniors to 1.

It will be interesting to see if the coach stays to continue her stellar career or takes a break to watch her daughter continue her career. She's a Hall-of-Famer for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by ottawa View Post
                Back to the orginal thread:

CONGRATS to all 5 Seniors in moving forward with your collegiate level of play no matter if it is NCAA Divison II or III or NAIA it is an accomplishment to these players. I would say Madison administrators and fans should be very proud!

Even though 2 girls plus setter played all 6 rotations, Madison should be very well rounded in serve receive, defense and serving, however, offense will struggle. The lone senior will need to remain focused and be a leader she has very large shoes to fill going from 5 seniors to 1.

It will be interesting to see if the coach stays to continue her stellar career or takes a break to watch her daughter continue her career. She's a Hall-of-Famer for sure!

Coach Lauber is out at Madison.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20120406/HSSPORTS/204060305/Basketball-volleyball-coaches-resign-Madison?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

Comment

Not a big surprise that Madison's coach was going to leave I think most people saw it coming. Have to agree with Ottawa, Madison's offense and blocking will struggle bad this upcoming year. Madison's volleyball fans will just have to hang in there during the rebuilding time, everybody has to rebuild.

Comment

It would be impossible for Coach Lauber to watch her daughter play college volleyball if she continued as the Ram coach. This situation makes the timing right for her to resign.
                    Madison should not have a problem finding an experienced person to take the job. Ken Brubaker has paid his dues under Lauber and Subich. Maybe Bobbi Weaver, Lexington coach would return to Madison. She has ties to Sue Subich.
                    Madison will be rebuilding. They don't have a tall front line of blockers and hitters. They have plenty of servers, setters and passers. Norwalk will rule the area for several years. After next year, enrollment numbers are evaluated and probably Norwalk and Madison will move to D-1 like their basketball and baseball programs. Competition will be different.
                    Coach Lauber did a fantastic job in her 5 years at Madison. I wish her and her daughter happiness and success in the future. Ram fans are so proud.

Comment

West Holmes wins the OCC next year anyways

Comment

Originally posted by richland sports View Post
                        It would be impossible for Coach Lauber to watch her daughter play college volleyball if she continued as the Ram coach. This situation makes the timing right for her to resign.
                        Madison should not have a problem finding an experienced person to take the job. Ken Brubaker has paid his dues under Lauber and Subich. Maybe Bobbi Weaver, Lexington coach would return to Madison. She has ties to Sue Subich.
                        Madison will be rebuilding. They don't have a tall front line of blockers and hitters. They have plenty of servers, setters and passers. Norwalk will rule the area for several years. After next year, enrollment numbers are evaluated and probably Norwalk and Madison will move to D-1 like their basketball and baseball programs. Competition will be different.
                        Coach Lauber did a fantastic job in her 5 years at Madison. I wish her and her daughter happiness and success in the future. Ram fans are so proud.
                        Doubt very much that Weaver goes back to Madison as she is a counselor at Lex and her daughter will be a freshman next year. She is a very good player just in case there was any doubt.

Comment

I dont think coach Weaver would leave the team she has built, with players like Jenni Payne and Haley Slayton and others, to take a job at a school that just lost basically their entire team to start all over and not have half the talent as the team you would be leaving. Plus im sure she would secretly enjoy putting a pounding on Madison. Colsflipper im sure Lexington has something to say about who is going to win the occ, dont think west holmes has enough to beat lexington, Snyder can only do so much. Go big lex.

Comment

I am sure it will be a good race, but you think WH just has Snyder?

Comment

yes it should be a good race, offensively thats all WH really has not much else.... remember this is volleyball not basketball so I dont think Lex is to worried... stop Snyder and her hitting the c or slide and you stop WH, they will have a decent defensive team. go big lex and good luck to west holmes.

Comment

everyone will be a year older, I'm not so sure you shouldn't be a little worried. If their outsides can be consistent, the team will be hard to beat. With Park's daughter setting and the freshman middle, they will have some weapons to go with Laina.

Comment

Working...
                                X