X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Following

As far as Upper they are canceling school and bringing buses of students. Should be quite a community following. Others?

Wonder if Upper's transportation Director had anything to do with the busses going to Nutter center

Comment

Is McComb shutting down to attend, bswamp?!

Comment

Always good followings to these great games!

Comment

Originally posted by bswamp View Post
          Wonder if Upper's transportation Director had anything to do with the busses going to Nutter center
          €‹Hired RamPower to drive them to Columbus.

Comment

DeSales is closing for the day but I doubt they will take buses on account of they do not even provide busing to school

Comment

• zg1
              zg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              That statement couldn't be further from the truth.. Like that was in every way wrong.. Actually made me laugh.. DeSales absolutely has busing to and from school they are dismissing at noon but students going to the game leave earlier and are riding buses over to The Nutter Center.. They aren't closing school and they have buses for this game(and all state final events at that) and busing to school... Please check before you make statements that are 100% wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by VB fan View Post
            Is McComb shutting down to attend, bswamp?!
            I guess for Thursday they are and they asked me to drive the fan bus,they didn't trust me with the team

Comment

You'll have the fans in the same frenzy that you'll already have the team pumped to - totally ready for a war. Undefeated but ready to be a fierce underdog. Good luck (driving either bus at States. As others have predicted, your semi-final match is likely to be the " it" match!

Comment

See you at the match.

Comment

Working...
                X