Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
DII tournament thread Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DII tournament thread

Willard defeats Sandusky tonight in New London. Willard vs. Norwalk on Saturday for the right to move on to the Seneca East district.

Go Norwalk!

Comment

Thank you, VBF. This will be the third match between these two. Go Ladies In Blue!

Comment

LIBs to rock the house!

Comment

DaPlane, I know its going to be a pensive night for you before that, you probably will not get any sleep wondering if your LIBlues can handle the daunting task of a one and done match with Willard....I hope that you can contain your anxiety ahead of the match and the LIBlues will play their absolute best, which they will have to be to beat a powerhouse such as that. After all, they did score 17 points in one of the 6 of 6 sets that the ladies won in their two meetings....but I am sure Willard is much better now.

(iceman ducks again.................)

Comment

iceman, is duck your favorite meal?

Comment

Originally posted by VB fan View Post
              iceman, is duck your favorite meal?
              it is when i talk to daplane about any tournament match before they play padua on oct 31....

Comment

Originally posted by icemancometh View Post
                DaPlane, I know its going to be a pensive night for you before that, you probably will not get any sleep wondering if your LIBlues can handle the daunting task of a one and done match with Willard....I hope that you can contain your anxiety ahead of the match and the LIBlues will play their absolute best, which they will have to be to beat a powerhouse such as that. After all, they did score 17 points in one of the 6 of 6 sets that the ladies won in their two meetings....but I am sure Willard is much better now. (iceman ducks again.................)
                LOL! You've no idea how much you TRULY entertain me on a daily basis!!!!

Comment

On Saturday in the New London DII sectional finals it's Bellevue (NOL) vs. Edison (SBC) at 6:15 followed 30 minutes later by Willard (NOL) vs. Norwalk (NOL). Edison defeated Bellevue at the Golden Spike in a very good match a few weeks ago. This one will be a good one! Norwalk defeated Willard x2 in NOL play this season.

Comment

Originally posted by icemancometh View Post
                    DaPlane, I know its going to be a pensive night for you before that, you probably will not get any sleep wondering if your LIBlues can handle the daunting task of a one and done match with Willard....I hope that you can contain your anxiety ahead of the match and the LIBlues will play their absolute best, which they will have to be to beat a powerhouse such as that. After all, they did score 17 points in one of the 6 of 6 sets that the ladies won in their two meetings....but I am sure Willard is much better now.

(iceman ducks again.................)
                    Pensive as in contemplating what food to order from the concession stand, ice?

Comment

Pensive as in contemplating what food to order from the concession stand, ice?

i dont know VBF....i think he will be so nervous playing Willard that he wont even be able to keep his popcorn down! LOL

Comment

Share some of your (non-prescription) meds, ice!

Comment

Share some of your (non-prescription) meds, ice!
                          OK...unlike DaPlane..apparently...I WONT need them for the next 3 matches...lol

Comment

Now THAT is funny!

Comment

LIBrowns over the lady sailors 8, 9, 11. on to Tuesday to play the winner of fairview and clearview.

Comment

Working...
                              X