Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Teams and persons to watch this season Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• BIGKAT
    Reply to on Morning Joe on MSNBS this morning......DEbbie Wasserman (I KNOW NOTHIN) SCHULZE
    BIGKAT
    I just watched it again......it was better the second time around..........ok Lefties any response to the Morning Joe show......c'mon OAB, tell us what you would tell the fine folks at McSobers, after...
    Today, 09:14 PM
  • porky1901
    Reply to Unethical coaching
    porky1901
    I don't know if you are required to report this legally. You may be. There are laws about knowing and not reporting these type of things. However, as a human being you MUST report. If something happens...
    Today, 08:59 PM
  • DaPlane
    Reply to DII Attica District
    DaPlane
    Lex over Madison 3-1.
    1. Norwalk vs. 3. Lex on Saturday at 3PM at Seneca East with a trip to Ontario Regional as the reward.
    Today, 08:57 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams and persons to watch this season

Reynoldsburg girls in division-1 any more . Freshman girl stokes in long jump, division-2 I hear eastmoor and hartley are girl teams to watch.

Austin Nieman from Hamilton Township will be a force in a couple of events and is a sophomore.

Comment

What events does Austin do ?

Comment

Lancaster boys have Brannon Kidder who finished high in nationals last year. Also watch for Kyle Trout a sophomore in discus, he got hurt late last year but was throwing well enough to make the state meet before he got hurt.

Comment

What events do these individuals do. And what are some of the better meets to go to this year in central ohio

Comment

Eastwood had a nice showing tonight at their Relays that they host. Junior Isaiah Conkle ran a 10.93 FAT in the 100m and their 4x100 team ran a 43.37 FAT.

Comment

Megan Osborne of Chillicothe in the 100, 200, and 400. She is a junior and qualified for state the previous 2 seasons in these events.

Comment

How about Liberty Benton's Conkle coming back for his senior year after having an injury last year. he was third at state his sophomore year in the 110m hurdles.

Comment

Fallon Doyle, freshmen from Bellaire St. Johns has run a 5:11.66 1600 and Shadyside junior Tara Tollett a 11:05.82 3200. Good A times for April.

Comment

Real good times the future is bright for them both

Comment

Originally posted by bbaau View Post
                      What events does Austin do ?
                      Austin Niemann is a 400m guy, but can fill in the sprints and 800 quite well. He and Dareyus Person of Eastmoor have had a couple of exciting head-to-head races this season in the 400m while finishing 1-2. Niemann edged Person by .01 seconds at last week's Kallner Invitational, and Person nipped him today in the Central OH All-Star Invitatonal by .3 seconds.

Eastmoor boys team are also tough this year, along with the girls. Jalen Crosby and Aaliyah Barnes are ones to watch, among others.

Also keep an eye on Dominic Ward of Independence (Columbus), he was quite impressive anchoring their 4x200 relay team today.

Comment

So far in Div. II, Eastmoor boys are dominating. They have a good core of seniors with a good class of freshman. Look for them to keep rolling in the future. Girls team is ok, but Barnes and the freshman will carry them to the state. To continue succes after Barnes which has one more year to go, she will need some help to get the whole team to the state. Eastmoor is not on the individual tip, team wins! At least that is what I have heard from the parents and coaches. Independence shocked some people by being the runners-up in the district in boys. Hartley is doing there thing!

Comment

Please call me I don't want to respond on here but I would like to talk to you . My cell is 614 439 8603 ask for bbaau . Call we have a lot to talk about Aau / track/ coaches . Call me if you want block your number

Comment

Eastmoor boys are killing lol. Did you go to the meet in Dayton ? Did not think so, the boys did not win one single running event not one, they do well because of the depth of the team.and they are coached well . But they have zero shot at states and i mean zero Dayton.dunbar and Marshall made the boys eat there dust. The 400 runner as good ad he his came in third place. Now the girls again you not know what your talking about . The 4/100 relay consits of 3 freshman and a junior and I am not counting the long jumber as part of it. And till this weekend they have the 4 fastest time in the state. Please when you put something out there please please know what you are talking about. Call me 614 439 8603

Comment

This has to be a kid posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X