Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bucknuts & JJHuddle Ohio High School Week 3 Girls Golf Player of the Week Award: Vote Now! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• BW2012
    Reply to Bishop Ready @ Bishop Hartley
    BW2012
    Hartley rolls..... big.
    I think they put backups in for most of the second half.
    45-6
    Today, 11:00 PM
  • Ohio Football
    Reply to Upper Arlington at Dublin Coffman Thursday Night
    Ohio Football
    Just for the record, I'm not a UA hater. If you search my posts from the past you will find that I am a big supporter of Cutler. I posted what I did for bulletin board material to fire up the Bears....
    Today, 10:52 PM
  • Roughrider84
    Reply to DIV-5 Poll
    Roughrider84
    As somebody who has seen Marion Local and Coldwater beat their team many times I can attest to the fact that both of these teams can be beaten but their opponent has to play a FULL GAME. If a team plays...
    Today, 10:44 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucknuts & JJHuddle Ohio High School Week 3 Girls Golf Player of the Week Award: Vote Now!

WEEK 3 NOMINEES

Vote as many times as you want. Voting ends Friday at noon.

Christine Cooper, Canfield
    Earned medalist honors at the 21-team Ashland’s George Valentine Memorial Invitational by shooting a 70 at Brookside GC.

Zoie Nieto, Van Buren
    Fired a 40 to win co-medalist honors with Findlay’s Suzanne Short in a NWOGGL triangular meet at Fostoria GC.

Makayla Dull, Lakota
    Shot a 38 to earn medalist honors at a tri-meet with St. Wendelin and Old Fort.

Shelby Bum, Seneca East
    Shot a 47 to earn medalist honors in her program’s first ever match – a loss to Old Fort.

Suzaane Short, Findlay
    Fired a 40 to win co-medalist honors with Van Buren’s Zoie Nieto in a NWOGGL triangular meet at Fostoria GC.
    Christine Cooper, Canfield
    53.73%
    Zoie Nieto, Van Buren
    0.63%
    Makayla Dull, Lakota
    39.93%
    Shelby Bum, Seneca East
    5.37%
    Suzaane Short, Findlay
    0.34%

The poll is expired.

6+6=?