Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

National Guard, Bucknuts to Sponsor Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/06/n...e-week-awards/
2 of 2 < >

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
South Carolina teenís brutal soccer attack earns assault charge Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Altordwm
    Reply to Where's the media outrage ?
    Altordwm
    Did anyone watch Tosh.0 last night?

White cop pulls over black woman and walks up to the driver's door and opens it. After asking a couple times if she was alright, he reaches into the car...
    Today, 01:55 PM
  • scot16a
    Reply to Not sure I like the new football forum
    scot16a
    split during the season and combine in the off season. Why does it take traffic to keep them separated?
    Today, 01:55 PM
  • HTHS8670
    Reply to Northern Lakes League 2014 Pick'em contest week 1
    HTHS8670
    I was seriously considering retirement after winning last season. One and done.........take my victory and go home. Can't resist though. I have been waiting for Lancer65 to post his picks??????...
    Today, 01:53 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina teenís brutal soccer attack earns assault charge

It seemed to come out of nowhere. In the midst of a tight South Carolina girls soccer match between two area rivals, a player fell after a seemingly innocuous foul. While most anticipated that she would calmly restart play, what she did instead has sparked a criminal investigation.

WATCH VIDEO
Working...
X