Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maumee opening was just posted today, along with Lima Temple Christian, Cuyahoga Falls, Hamilton, and Kings Mill Kings.
    Last edited by 3dognites; 04-22-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Dovers Varsity job just opened up.

Comment

What about Whitmer and Clay are those jobs open?

Comment

Nothing posted on OHSAA for either. However (like Columbus City League), they may post vacancies within the city before going outside. Sometimes it depends on the union contract.

Comment

Liberty Union is open, Coach May accepted a job at West Forsyth High School in Cumming, GA. Good luck to him and his family.

Comment

Watkins job might be a good one seeing as how they are leaving the OCC and joining the revamped LCL in 2013-2014! They will be able to compete much better in that league!

Comment

Anyone hear anything about St. Ursula or clay?

Comment

Columbus West is open now

Comment

red_moon... Welcome back and thanks for the comments. Your description of the successful team, including the coaching stability, is right on target.

Phn4life..It will be interesting to see who "steps up" and takes that job. I have no idea of his personal coaching skills or things he did or did not do to try to improve the program, but I always gave Duffner a lot of credit for sticking it out game after ugly game, year after year.

Comment

Anything about maumee? Anyone know who has or is applying?

Comment

New Albany, Hilliard Darby, Dublin Jerome, Utica? Any word on these?

Comment

Darby should be making an announcement soon. If what I hear is true-it is someone with a very good pedigree

Comment

Per a couple previous posts, Rob Dunsmore is the new coach at Jerome, and New Albany posting doesn't close until August. I think Maumee is still open as well, and I haven't heard anything on Utica.

Comment

Yes, Duffner at West is a good man and a good coach. Played them when I was at Horizon Science. We both really had fun that night....West won by 1 or 2 with his good player going off for like 32 or something like that. Good game.

Good luck to whoever takes that job. Their boys team is coached by former attorney from Plain City who changed careers. Good guy too......

Comment

Looks like Kontak has landed in Oak Harbor

Comment

Working...
                                X