Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

JJHuddle, National Guard & Bucknuts Ohio HS Weekly Awards: Vote and Nominate

This school year we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in several boys and girls sports.

Each week during the fall, winter and spring sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

How it works?
A thread soliciting nominations will be posted/stuck in each sportsí JJHuddle Forum each week. Fans will then nominate top performances. We will announce the weekly finalists (up to 10) on JJHuddle every Monday and voting will be conducted in a special JJHuddle forum. Voting will cease at noon on Friday, after which the winners will be announced.

Click Here to Vote & Nominate:
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less
Horizon Science Academy Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• She's dad
    Reply to Northern lakes league best player
    She's dad
    WOW. What a huge loss to Springfield !! Powhida was in my eyes a female Aaron Craft. You did not know how many point she would put on the score board every night but you knew it would be some where...
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • o.a.b.
    Reply to There will be a price: Obama team reportedly fuming over Netanyahu visit
    o.a.b.
    Didn't we already prove....under Obama...that we can wreck a nuclear system with a little malware ? Obama will be remembered long after Big John. He WANTS to be president...he hasn't the gumption. You...
    Today, 01:04 PM
  • trojan80
    Reply to Strasburg vs Malvern
    trojan80
    Dear Mr. Big guys dad! Couple of quick questions sir. The "Big guy" has a couple offers? As an outside shooting small fwd I'm assuming? I've seen the kid play and I'm sure he's a nice young...
    Today, 12:55 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon Science Academy

Horizon Science Academy Columbus has an opening for a head boy basketball coach email resume to edwards@horizoncolumbus.org
Working...
X