How far can I go in ice hockey if I start at the age of 22? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• buckeyedan
    Reply to Mid-State League Cardinal 2015
    buckeyedan
    that makes some sense...
    from Northridge's perspective I understand the wanting to move to a league with smaller schools but the MSL Cardinal is probably too small and I don't see a long term happiness...
    Today, 09:10 PM
  • longfellow
    Reply to Northwest Ohio Athletic League Boys Basketball 2014-15
    longfellow
    Not sure who you are upset with,and I was not there,nor do I(pardon the pun)have a dog in this fight,but I have to comment.Every game of every team sport is a chess match between coaches and kids.If you...
    Today, 09:06 PM
  • buckeyedan
    Reply to Licking County League 2015-16 Football
    buckeyedan
    Going to throw out those types of anonymous internet rumors? wow... stay classy guys...

With our girl in youth cheerleading... Remember watching a game a few...
    Today, 08:51 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far can I go in ice hockey if I start at the age of 22?

I've been playing roller hockey since 1999, never played on ice and ice skated maybe 2-3 times in my life. I do play in organized rec roller hockey leagues that are a mix of ice hockey players and casual players.

I'm a goalie if that makes any difference.

Announce your retirement now and save yourself much pain and embarrassment.

Comment

It's a whole different game brother!

Comment

As far as a polo player can get in water polo ... once the horse learns to swim.

Comment

Roller hockey is not real hockey... in fact it should be called something other than hockey... I've played hockey (on ice) and we don't even need to call it ice hockey in canada because hockey is hockey.... of course its played on ice.... jesus... sorry pal im glad you like hockey and im glad you tried it, but beginning at age 22 you got no chance son.... you will get pasted along the boards so hard it will make you want to quit,,., again, sorry man and good luck, but you won't go far.... we got kids here who start at the age of fetus... you got no chance fella.

Comment

You can go has far has the length of the rink!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

You'll go as far as your work ethic, talent, and desire take you. If you have playing ice hockey as a dream, go for it. Then you'll know. Otherwise you will always wonder...."what if...."

Comment

Far enough to tie for a state title or decide it's a tie

Comment

Working...
                  X