No announcement yet.
Coldwater Boys & Girls Sweep State Titles! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• jbsk327
    Reply to Pickerington Central boys basketball
    jbsk327
    Then, you say they did not win a state title with Francis and Tate. They both had health issues and missed the second half and tournament games. Before posting anything, you have to know what you are...
    Today, 11:23 PM
  • jbsk327
    jbsk327
    You don't even know what you are talking about. You sound like Obama....
    Today, 11:19 PM
  • jbsk327
    jbsk327
    The men's and woman's teams don't play in any tournament. Those are high school tournaments. I know you have trouble with keeping up with things. I remember you posted Butcher had 5 state titles(actually...
    Today, 11:18 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldwater Boys & Girls Sweep State Titles!

Way to go CAVS!

Outstanding Achievement by both the Lady Cavs and the Boys. Coach Hartings has the program firing on all cylinders!!

Tremendous!.

Comment

Way to go Cavs!!!!

Comment

Anyone know what oil patterns they used on the lanes for the state tournament? I heard them say it on the TV broadcast but can't remember the name. They said it was a PBA Pattern.

Thanks

Comment

They used a pattern that Kegel developed for the tournament. It was a 41 foot version of the Beaten Road challenge pattern.

The only drawback is they decided after the practice session on Thursday evening to bump up the volume because they realized the front was disappearing too quickly. Bad move, don't change something mid stream right after practice.

Comment

the whole pattern thing is a joke... different districts bowled on many different patterns.. the S/W bowled on house shot.. scores was stupid high.. dont' know about coldwater's district.. if I know Rick hartings and group.. it was more of modified house pattern.. something not soo easy.. the central was a very difficult pattern..
            the State pattern was fine with us.. the contant change is a joke.. Pick one.. stay with it.. post it...

in the central the CARP pattern was TOP SECRET INFO. and was changed numerous time between the sectionals and districts..

Comment

Working...
            X