No announcement yet.
All Ohio Red Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• IndianFan
    Comment on Cincinnati Reds 2014-2015 Hot Stove
    IndianFan
    I have confidence in the pitching and in the young guys but the Reds will be awful if they don't get production from Votto, Bruce and Phillips. I seriously doubt the Reds sign a good left fielder. There...
    Today, 06:34 PM
  • chs71
    Comment on Hillary for President update
    chs71
    George H.W. Bush is too old.
    Today, 06:19 PM
  • bh2424gh
    Reply to Mid Ohio Athletic Conference- 2014/15
    bh2424gh
    Hempy played for the Clash I believe. You can say what you want about the kid but he is still growing and working hard on his game.He will definitely be in the POY conversation I believe. Rumor is Longstreth...
    Today, 05:41 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Ohio Red

Anybody have a roster of All Ohio Red players class of 2015? Couldn't get it by Googling.

I can tell you a few of them:

Lamonta Stone III - Bowling Green
    Tony Anderson - Marion Franklin
    Mike Simon - Hilliard Davidson
    Jordan Dartis - Newark

Comment

ESA - shaker heights

Comment

They are freaking good whoever they have. Im just wondering did they all pay their monenies to play for this AAU team or once again the good guys don't pay and the 2015 class lower All-Ohio teams like pink and purple get charged double and don't play in the big tournaments and still don't learn shis because AAU don't teach skills and drills or the understanding of the game? They just play in front coaches (so they say), and mess with the single moms, lol. No disrespect, just stating the facts.

Comment

http://fivestarbasketball.com/teams/...o-red-16u-2012

Just found the Ohio Red Roster for class of 2015 on the above link. Does it look complete?

Comment

2012ALL-OHIO SUPER SIXTEEN SHOWCASE 13U THRU 17U. MAY 19 - 20, 2012
            Anybody have locations, etc for the above Ohio Red games. I believe it's to be held in Columbus.

Comment

Hey always running off at the mouth but always wrong. Question when going to 9 grade they don't teach and should not have to da . The players if selected all ready should know the basics they are in high school you lame brain. Aau for all Ohio is all about getting them in front of college coaches during the period that college coaches can watch. 2. Exposing them to top Aau events were they play aother top high school players in the country plus get exposed to prep or internet people ranking kids. When they Di practice its to learn whatever schemes of the coach they are playing for not to teach to dribble or shoot or anything like that. You lame brain ask hated - ask trey - lav boys - payne- . When they get better its because of hard work put in behind close doors ansia then that gets put on display at Aau events. You don't hear anyone saying we make kids better if they play with us starting in high school . We say you want a scholarship then you come to the right spot because of exposure and contacts in the college ranks . That lame brain is a fact.

Comment

Going back to 1996 allohio had three teams for the class that Robbie Owens played in. And that year guess what 18 persons went to the next level to get a free education. Robert summers and the person that went to bg and then went to Ohio state played on so calledvall Ohio second team never played for red ask his brother , guess what 7 players went on to play college ball from the second team that year. Pic central kid played on second team most of Aau ball look.were he is going. Mark Patterson from south played on second team also plus 3 other that year guess what they went on and played at next level free. Dude I can name and name more that played on second team that went to college.

Comment

Now if you want to debate basketball wise what Aau should be thats a different topic . Because it means different things to different people. To me when you are in the high school grades its not about teaching its about getting a scholarship period. If i want to get better then i work on my game during anytime I can during season or off season but. 8 grade and under there should be teaching going on I agree on that .

Comment

I'm impressed! Kids are going to college, yeah for All-Ohio! Its good that you hand pick your kids. They are already good, yall did not make nobody better so using kids for coaches to get a name is differently lame! Trey and robbie owens are good names. Sorry about the lavender boys, Andrew did ok, the other two, big time flops and where is Andrew now? Hello (echo).......AAU has been abused. They take kids money and lie and say we put you in front of college coaches (2 to 3 tourneys max). Thats bullshis! Remember it is all about the kids getting better not coaches trying to coach college or falling in love with these kids parents moms. I will give you credit on by high school you should now how to dribble and shoot, but if they don't, tell them to go to camps instead of making them pay double and putting them on all-ohio tan or all-ohio orange. BTW that freshman team is very good, as 8th graders, they were good too, by let me ask you this, Did they get better from 8th to 9th?

Comment

Hey the mom thing is what it is I am not going to deny it or defend it. But when many many kids go to college for free to get a education that is never a bad thing . There is no other Aau program in the state that can claim that. And as far as coaches go benji burke , the late coach Howard , are some past and current coaches. And I can name many many more players that played for all Ohio and got scholarships .

Comment

So true, Jared Sullinger and Trey Burke would not have received scholarships had it not been for AO.

Comment

I know All-Ohio over-all is a good program, and that Howard and Burke are good coaches. Burke should be getting a high school coaching job soon if he pursues to go that route. If you have good grades to go with your basketball skills, you will get a basketball scholarships, let me go a bit further, if you have a 3.0 gpa and get a 20 or better on your ACT score, you will go to college. A 2.5 gpa and a 18 might get you there. Nobody answered my question, Did these guys get better from year to year since they already have so much skills?

Comment

You can't help but get better playing the competition that you play against in AAU at this level. The goal is to put in extra work on your own time. Those that do usually have a chance to go on, those that don't will get left behind and probably will be playing for some other team.

Comment

The schedule is posted on all ohio reds website

Comment

Working...
                              X