Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Ambiguous DI predictions... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• TWFOC
    The Wrestling Factory of Cleveland
    TWFOC
    The Wrestling Factory of Cleveland starts it's pre-season practices August 25th. The Wrestling Factory of Cleveland (TWFOC) facility and practices are open to anyone looking for that extra EDGE this...
    Today, 12:06 AM
  • ryancsportsmom
    Reply to Overage Struthers student sues OHSAA to play
    ryancsportsmom
    It is a nice resume but still not better than the players I shared above and they were younger than he is when they accomplished those stats.. He's certainly not being scouted to play Div I college ball...
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • michfanoh
    Reply to Tuscarawas County teams
    michfanoh
    Sandy Valley is the biggest school in the conference I believe....
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambiguous DI predictions...

Seedings and brackets are out...based on intrastate-wide results it looks like a lot of potential state titlists...come with your predictions and describe why the teams you're selecting are title-capable now that we're into May...

Or not!

Comment

Could be any one of about 30 teams! Its all about who gets healthy, hot and locked in over the next couple of weeks. Too many variables this year!

Comment

Working...
      X