Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

National Guard, Bucknuts to Sponsor Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/06/n...e-week-awards/
2 of 2 < >

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
NC Bruins Looking to fill 16U-17U-18U Open Summer Dates Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• spade89
    Reply to Steubenville vs Glenn Estate
    spade89
    should be a good game. I look for Big Red to be more polished on D and less substituting on the Offensive side of the ball. They subed way to early last game and I feel it killed their game flow.. Lets...
    Today, 01:13 AM
  • Lancer '65
    Reply to Northern Lakes League 2014
    Lancer '65
    I think that Perrysburg is perhaps the best they have ever been. I think that they have more than one or two key people on that team. Southview is considerably better this season than in the last few...
    Today, 12:39 AM
  • Lancer '65
    Reply to What are you watching right now on tv
    Lancer '65
    In a few minutes I will be doing what I always do right before bed....I switch on the baseball recap on ESPN and try to figure out where the Tigers stand as far as Division status and wild card status...
    Today, 12:24 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Bruins Looking to fill 16U-17U-18U Open Summer Dates

16U-17U-18U North Columbus Bruins Clubs looking to fill the following open dates for our summer schedule. If interested in scheduling please contact that teams head coach-

Contact Info-

16U- carter.garnon@gmail.com
    17U- mox31oc@gmail.com
    18U- ncbruins@hotmail.com

18U-

H-6/16/12 DH 3:00pm 18U NC Bruins vs. TBA Worthington Christian HS
    H-6/16/12 DH 5:30pm 18U NC Bruins vs. TBA Worthington Christian HS
    A-7/1/12 DH TBA vs. 18U NC Bruins
    A-7/1/12 DH TBA vs. 18U NC Bruins
    H-7/7/12 5:30pm 18U NC Bruins vs. TBA Worthington Christian HS

17U-

A-6/19/12 6:00pm TBA vs. 17U NC Bruins
    H-7/7/12 2:00pm 17U NC Bruins vs.TBA Worthington Christian HS

16U-

H-6/16/12 DH 10:00am 16U NC Bruins vs.TBA Worthington Christian HS
    H-6/16/12 DH 12:00pm 16U NC Bruins vs. TBA Worthington Christian HS
    H-7/7/12 10:00am 16U NC Bruins vs. TBA Worthington Christian HS
    H-7/24/12 6:00pm 16U NC Bruins vs. TBA Worthington Christian HS

Games

I am scheduling for the following teams and still need games. I will contact you tomorrow night to confirm games. Thanks. Coach Gussler

U16 Team Columbus
    U18 Team Columbus
    Worthington Legion Post 239

Comment

Working...
    X