No announcement yet.
Steubenville players arrested Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• dthane
    Reply to Stuebenville Vs Beechcroft thoughts
    dthane
    I was not there, it's a shame that it happened, no matter who started it or how heated it was. In the dispatch video I saw a couple people down, getting helped up, one guy being detained, and 98% of the...
    Today, 01:06 AM
  • North/Side
    Comment on Stuebenville Vs Beechcroft thoughts
    North/Side
    Your a joke that's what you are. And you have no evidence to back up your claims. People need to step back and realize that both teams took part. As a Beechcroft alum I'm shocked by what happened after...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • cross_block
    Reply to Huron vs. Coldwater
    cross_block
    Sorry, sportsvideo. While I am sure that your intent is proper, as a former Sandusky resident (Perkins), I can attest to the general belief that people from Huron are arrogant, flutey-snoots, and have...
    Today, 12:08 AM

This topic is closed
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well papasherm , from what she says at school,I can only imagine!! She thought it was pretty funny localleaks printed that about my niece.See they do go to school together. Not friends!So pretty much,don't care much about what she does or feels,or says! She can tell the court .

Comment

• 1.20.2013 | By Laura Collins In Steubenville, Ohio

Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:06:41 AM

FULL TITLE: EXCLUSIVE: Pictures found on cellphone show TWO MORE girls semi-naked and face down in basement where 16-year-old was 'raped by Ohio school football stars'

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2980008/posts

Comment

• Originally posted by papasherm View Post
        Can you imagine how the rape victim felt?
        Papasherm, thankfully no I cannot. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I stand in her corner, though, as I know thousands, if not millions, more Americans do.

Comment

• Originally posted by peachymom View Post
          Well papasherm , from what she says at school,I can only imagine!! She thought it was pretty funny localleaks printed that about my niece.See they do go to school together. Not friends!So pretty much,don't care much about what she does or feels,or says! She can tell the court .
          Wow! After such a caring comment is it any wonder that people talk bad about the people of Stuebenville.

Comment

• I already said I don't care what anyone has to say about me! The whole thing became personal. It's not about school,football,or the accuser. It's about my family. My niece does not get her name protected,but SHE was the only one with her parents that night. Now they are harassed and death threats? The whole time this girl knew this wasn't true,but laughed about it? Where were her parents? I have the right now to ask the same question that has been asked of my sister....

Comment

• Originally posted by peachymom View Post
              So pretty much,don't care much about what she does or feels,or says! She can tell the court .
              You're a classy broad for sure

I hope that you never wonder why people in Steubenville are stereotyped

You're it

Comment

• Question? Did I read the paper correctly? Was one of the 3 witnesses that testified for the prosecution just crowned OVAC champ in wrestling?

Comment

• Rocket,Classy? If anyone on here says they would not defend their family,who is 100% innocent,then they are liars!! Your defending someone you don't even know,based on rumors! Like I said,call me what you want,but I will never apologize for defending my family!

Comment

• Originally posted by cchs72 View Post
                    Question? Did I read the paper correctly? Was one of the 3 witnesses that testified for the prosecution just crowned OVAC champ in wrestling?
                    You read correctly. Two of the witnesses have been wrestling all season, despite "Steubenville City Schools Superintendent Mike McVey saying that three high school athletes are suspended from all extra-curricular activities until further notice." (from WTOV9 website). I guess further notice has expired and it's OK for them to participate. The one wrestler, MC, was also a football player and was suspended from playing football. Did the other wrestler, AC, have any of his extracurricular activities suspended?

Comment

• Maybe 1 match

Comment

• Originally posted by rocket08 View Post
                        You're a classy broad for sure

I hope that you never wonder why people in Steubenville are stereotyped

You're it
                        Don't forget that class act that was on Dr. Phil. It must be something in the water.

Comment

• We must ALL share that same water,because you are all so classy!

Comment

• I'm traveling to the ville today to get myself a desk tent.

Comment

• Quayla: when you get yours, would you kindly post a pic of what it looks like? I've been wondering what the heck those things are since I got to see Steubenville Jill's gig on that Dr. Phil show. Actually, I've been wondering lots of things since I saw that show.

Comment

• The Steubenville Herald Star newspaper has an opinion on privileged athletes of Steubenville Big Rape.

http://www.heraldstaronline.com/page....html?nav=5010

Comment

Working...
                                X