Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Cleveland Browns to host Girls 7-on-7 Flag Football Tournament Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• oldfart67
    Reply to 7-6-14 Madison Comp. Summer Tourney Varsity Results
    oldfart67
    Does Madison still have there tall girl gross or however you spell it. I seen a wmfd video of them practicing and didn't see her at all
    Today, 02:06 PM
  • 14Red
    Reply to Cincinnati Reds 2014
    14Red
    Well, looks like we'll be back to 6 games, Reds down 3-1 late, Brewers up 5-0 late. Nice bounce back start by Simon, one mistake and it hurts. As I'd posted before, when you're struggling, you try...
    Today, 02:05 PM
  • bird
    Reply to Cincinnati Reds 2014
    bird
    Well I've got to run here but the Reds are down to their last four outs, trailing 3-0. They've actually put a lot of guys on base so far today, with eight hits and five walks. But nothing across the plate...
    Today, 02:00 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Browns to host Girls 7-on-7 Flag Football Tournament

On Sunday, May 20th, the Cleveland Browns Girls Jamboree will take place at the team's Training Facility in Berea, OH. This 7-on-7 flag football tournament is designed for female high school athletes. Cost is $8 per participant (minimum of 7 girls per team) and teams can register by clicking here. Space is limited, so be sure to get your team together as soon as possible.

Questions? Email Matt Yunker - youthfootball@clevelandbrowns.com.
Working...
X