Announcement

Collapse

JJHuddle, National Guard & Bucknuts Ohio HS Weekly Awards: Vote and Nominate

This school year we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in several boys and girls sports.

Each week during the fall, winter and spring sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

How it works?
A thread soliciting nominations will be posted/stuck in each sportsí JJHuddle Forum each week. Fans will then nominate top performances. We will announce the weekly finalists (up to 10) on JJHuddle every Monday and voting will be conducted in a special JJHuddle forum. Voting will cease at noon on Friday, after which the winners will be announced.

Click Here to Vote & Nominate:
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less

12-year-old jogger from London, Ohio, featured in Nike "Greatness" commercial

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hocus Pocus
    Reply to 2015 Bracketology
    Hocus Pocus
    I have 3 of the 4...minus Arizona who I had winning it all...outside chance of winning anything in my pool... Darn Zona...!?
    Today, 07:52 PM
  • Hocus Pocus
    Reply to 2014-15 UD Flyers
    Hocus Pocus
    Good summation ZipEm...Arch says he is staying for a long long time and how much his family loves Dayton. I don't know how sincere he is...but who knows....
    Today, 07:49 PM
  • Austin_933
    Reply to Mount Vernon to leave OCC?
    Austin_933
    It's official... Mount Vernon leaving the OCC for the OCC! MV will join the Ohio Cardinal Conference beginning in 2016.
    Today, 07:45 PM

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-year-old jogger from London, Ohio, featured in Nike "Greatness" commercial

Strange commercial, but this kid is from London per this blog (http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/...our-greatness/)

Love it! Be the best you can be. My great and your great are not the same.

Comment

Yeah. I think we get too caught up in what other people deem as greatness... It's really about challenging ourselves.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X