Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Cleveland Bomb Plot: 5 Arrested In Plot To Bomb Bridge Outside Cleveland Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• beagledog
    Reply to Division VI Region 21
    beagledog
    Athens will beat York by however many they want. I cant see Ready beating Hartley, I watched the Wood beat Bellaire 34 6 in a half and play their frosh and JV the whole 2nd half. Bellaire beat Ready 30...
    Today, 09:26 AM
  • Hoops41
    Reply to DI Central District Seeding
    Hoops41
    #6 Lancaster/#17 Watterson should be a good game. Lancaster only with 3 losses which are in the league which twice to Grove City and split with Pick North. Their non-league schedule not really the caliber...
    Today, 09:25 AM
  • pirate80
    Reply to Mid Ohio Athletic Conference Week 9 Picks
    pirate80
    Galion Alder Pleasant Cardington-Lincoln Frederick town Centerburg East Knox BV Tiffin Moeller
    Today, 09:24 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Bomb Plot: 5 Arrested In Plot To Bomb Bridge Outside Cleveland

These guys were going to bomb a bridge outside Cleveland, and had attended Occupy events:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D156943

Anarchists will come from both sides once the US collapses.

Comment

Somehow, I think of you as a Mel Gibson fan. I bet you've got this souped up Ford in the garage, with machine guns on the fenders, and a 10 year supply of gasoline buried beneath the floor.

Comment

Are you allowed to call them "anarchists"?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmacqueen View Post
          These guys were going to bomb a bridge outside Cleveland, and had attended Occupy events:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D156943
          Why is it interesting? Everybody with a functioning brain stem already knew this.

Comment

50 members of Occupy Cleveland show support..

for those 5 SLUGS who wanted to blow up the bridge in Cleveland were in court yesterday.......wonder if Nancy P, and Joe Biden will have a change of heart soon for their support of these low-lifes.........DOUBT IT!!!!!

Comment

They had to first pick up their allowances from their parents...

Comment

Working...
              X