Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

National Guard, Bucknuts Sponsoring Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less
Ohio House likely to kill elections bill targeted by referendum Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• IndianFan
    Reply to 2014 Midwest Athletic Conference
    IndianFan
    FREE really doesn't figure into the mix until next week when they face Minster. Then we get to find out if they are legit. Their final 4 games are Minster, ML, SH, & Versailles. Win 2 or 3 of those...
    Today, 12:51 PM
  • BUKS42
    Comment on Athens verses Steubenville
    BUKS42
    Your DB's better be ready... Cause these trio of Wr's will be the best they will face all year..
    Today, 12:50 PM
  • skyvue
    Comment on Obama Outperform Reagan on Jobs, Growth and Investing
    skyvue
    The practice of purposeful gridlock does seem shameful on the surface. The reasons they are doing it are shameful.

However, I would argue that it is in reality, good for our country (at...
    Today, 12:49 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio House likely to kill elections bill targeted by referendum

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...eferendum.html

Republicans...the great manipulators of the election process.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmacqueen View Post
      Republicans...the great manipulators of the election process.
      Election Day has been on the same day since the dawn of time. Dial back the crying and show up to vote when/where everyone else manages to.

Comment

Nevertheless, republican dirty tricks are the main reason I left the party, and conservatism in general, behind in the late '60s.

These guys are just following in the tradition of Tricky Dick Nixon.

Comment

Nevertheless, republican dirty tricks are the main reason I left the party, and conservatism in general, behind in the late '60s.

Vote early and vote often ..... correct? That's ok?

Comment

I'm sure they miss you like mad.

Comment

If they had their way,voting would be moved from city hall to the private golf course.Precincts would be determined by par on the specific hole versus your handicap.Voting,in their eyes,should be commeansurate with experience or assets available

Comment

So let the voters decide. The Republican way is Fascism with King John Kasich leading us down the wrong path.

Comment

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...-law-deal.html

Comment

Working...
                  X