Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

National Guard, Bucknuts Sponsoring Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less
Is Sen. Marco Rubio (R, FL) eligible to be VP candidate? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.0015%

Originally posted by bethere View Post
    it's not my responsibility to teach you probability, statistics, or public opinion.

1500+? that's a huge sample.

revel in your ignorance, i enjoy watching you do so.
    There are around 10million registered voters in the USA. A poll using 1500 voters represents only a .0015 % of the Hispanic vote.

Don't care what other mathematical koolaid equation you want to use...the above is a fact! If you think it is representative of what is out there go at it.

I found this article (and that is what it is...just an article) that puts some perspective on what is going on. They do state that the Hispanic population is discouraged because of how both parties are going about the issues. One thing that I did notice was a possible decline due to the NEW REGISTRATION AND VOTER IDENTIFICATION LAWS!

Back to class!

Comment

Originally posted by TSG View Post
      . . .but you're still a D I C K
      but i am the biggest dick here, and except for cero you are the smallest one.

Comment

i don't know what you have to say it makes no difference anyway whatever it is i'm against it

Originally posted by tomindayton View Post
        Besides this graph being completely racist, it is a year away from the election! My guess is that Latinos support for BHO will fade just as virtually every other demographic is. I'll also predict that the Martin case in Florida will cause quite a few Latinos to vote against BHO.

you are a moron.

i post, and you are compelled to flail away impotently.

you are getting crushed in your own poll. what did you do? vote against it again?

lol.

Comment

but i am the biggest dick here, and except for cero you are the smallest one.
          Now you measuring them to or just making visual estimates?

Comment

we'll raise taxes, cut the military, and everything will fall neatly in place.

Originally posted by wisdome View Post
            Now you measuring them to or just making visual estimates?

dinner time at cero's crib--served!

Comment

Stay on topic!

dinner time at cero's crib--served!

Isn't that something. This is how this exchange has gone:

1. You brings the PEW poll to the thread.
              2. You are challanged because the poll only uses a sample of 1500 something hispanic voters.
              3. You come back that it's not his responsibility to teach you probability, statistics, etc and agrees that 1500+ is a huge sample.
              4. I challange that your claim of it being a huge sample is wrong because there are around 10million registered voters in the USA. A poll using 1500 voters represents only a .0015 % of the Hispanic vote.
              5. I also told you that an article was found that puts some perspective on what is going on. It stated that the Hispanic population is discouraged because of how both parties are going about the issues. One thing that it did indicate that there was a possible decline due to the NEW REGISTRATION AND VOTER IDENTIFICATION LAWS!
              6. Then you go on the moron and posting pictures of your family (just had to say it because it seems funny ..lol)

You have a character issue maybe created by the abuse you got when you were a loser in your youth days (which as an adult it still seems to be the same).

Stay on topic and if you can't go back to your mom's basement!

You have been served!

Comment

we'll raise taxes, cut the military, and everything will fall neatly in place.

Originally posted by wisdome View Post
                Isn't that something. This is how this exchange has gone:

1. You brings the PEW poll to the thread.
                2. You are challanged because the poll only uses a sample of 1500 something hispanic voters.
                3. You come back that it's not his responsibility to teach you probability, statistics, etc and agrees that 1500+ is a huge sample.
                4. I challange that your claim of it being a huge sample is wrong because there are around 10million registered voters in the USA. A poll using 1500 voters represents only a .0015 % of the Hispanic vote.
                5. I also told you that an article was found that puts some perspective on what is going on. It stated that the Hispanic population is discouraged because of how both parties are going about the issues. One thing that it did indicate that there was a possible decline due to the NEW REGISTRATION AND VOTER IDENTIFICATION LAWS!
                6. Then you go on the moron and posting pictures of your family (just had to say it because it seems funny ..lol)

You have a character issue maybe created by the abuse you got when you were a loser in your youth days (which as an adult it still seems to be the same).

Stay on topic and if you can't go back to your mom's basement!

You have been served!
                mrs. cero says, 'dinner is served!'

Comment

Working...
                X