Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

National Guard, Bucknuts Sponsoring Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less
Obama Administration Plans Immigration Rule Change for Family of Citizens Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• BIGKAT
    Reply to Marion vs. Anna
    BIGKAT
    I thought they are expecting rain early in the day, not so much during the PM hours.....and I didn't think it will turn field into mud fields.......unless somebody turns the sprinklers on at Anna.......
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • Lancer '65
    Reply to A thread about anything you want it to be about
    Lancer '65
    This is really a little weird, Zunardo.

I was addicted to the TZ as a young boy and Walking Distance is one of my all time favorite episodes. When I was out in California I watched that episode...
    Today, 11:11 AM
  • BIGKAT
    Reply to Should the Midwest Athletic Conference expand and split?
    BIGKAT
    volleyball---very good top to bottom, baseball----good top to bottom, track and cross country ----top to bottom, basketball has had it's moments, actually over the years there has been better competion...
    Today, 11:10 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Administration Plans Immigration Rule Change for Family of Citizens

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...mily-citizens/

Why is it a re-elect me move? Because it tells the relatives of those that are in violation of the law that I care about you and your families. This sends the message....VOTE FOR ME ...because I care.

I personally think they should all be helped if they want to come to this country and be productive, but they need to do it the correct way. When are we going to stop changing our laws to benefit those that break them in the first place?
    Last edited by wisdome; 01-06-2012, 10:09 AM.

Bush didn't deter them either.He allowed them in by the droves to appease his union-hating corporate farmer friends.It's time for the states affected to merge and file a federal lawsuit instead of trying to take them on individually.This problem is not a democrat-republican thing,it's just a problem-period.

Comment

Working...
    X