Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

National Guard, Bucknuts to Sponsor Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/06/n...e-week-awards/
See more
See less
The situation in Ferguson, Missouri Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse


Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse


X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ike53 View Post
    Where are they staying and how are they getting there? St. Louis is 13 miles from Ferguson... perhaps you can figure this out!
    Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Nope, you're right, and I'm wrong. The hundreds and thousands that have shown up are truly the upstanding citizens in the Fergusen area, they have taken off from their jobs and families, planted themselves smack dab daily and nightly in Fegusen for almost 2 weeks, made their own signs and headbands, organized themselves. Because they care about our great country and Michael Brown, him being the upstanding citizen that he appears to have been. 163 had been arrested as of 3 days ago. great group of people, citizens, americans. Why don't you have them all come and stay in your town, you and yours could house them and feed them, and protest the Michael Brown shooting together. Whoooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Comment



    • Originally posted by o.a.b. View Post
      civil rights are civil rights.......they have nothing to do with race or religion.
      The whole "Civil Rights Movement" of the '50's and '60's had nothing to do with race?

      Freedom of Religion is not a civil right?

      Even you cannot be that ignorant, I think. Just for entertainment value, do you want to try again and tell us what you really meant?

      Comment


      • This country will be a much better place when Oblamer, Holder & crew are out of Washington & when Jesse & Al have left the earth.
        Last edited by Buckeyed; 08-23-2014, 07:45 PM.

        Comment


        • johnner11
          johnner11 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hillary 2016


      • Originally posted by chs71 View Post
        The whole "Civil Rights Movement" of the '50's and '60's had nothing to do with race?

        Freedom of Religion is not a civil right?

        Even you cannot be that ignorant, I think. Just for entertainment value, do you want to try again and tell us what you really meant?
        Civil Rights are guaranteed BECAUSE they show NO bias towards a specific religion or a specific race....ergo protection of ALL means that race or religion have ZERO influence on the intended value of civil rights........there , it is spelled out for even the most naïve. Only BIASED idiots would interpret that as " Obama is of Islam descent....He spoke up protecting Islam.....thus....he is Anti - Christian. The worst and most evil war that ever occurred between the two WAS started by the Christians. Were we right ? Only OUR TRUE GOD will reveal....but let there be NO doubt that Jesus [ OUR savior ] taught us a better way...a way that Muslims don't understand nor can conceive. Our forefathers saw these distinct differences and drew up CONSTITUTIONAL LAW taking history and difference / indifference into account.

        Comment


        • Wisdome is the only one to speak and support the obvious. The evidence will bear out. I [ personally ] believe the cop should thank his lucky stars that he WASN'T wearing a video - evidence camera. This spew about what Michael Brown did BEFORE the incident will have ZERO bearing in the court of law. Any lawyer can show that....the cop had NO idea of who Michael Brown was until afterwards......just more hang - em - high justice. Remember how that story starts and how it ends ? The accussed is hired by the law....after he escapes illegal death

          Comment


          • Buckeyed
            Buckeyed commented
            Editing a comment
            When you don't respect authority, bad things can happen................


        • Originally posted by o.a.b. View Post
          Civil Rights are guaranteed BECAUSE they show NO bias towards a specific religion or a specific race.....
          No, that is not why they are guaranteed. Ergo, you are still an idiot.

          Comment



          • Originally posted by ShaunD View Post

            Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Nope, you're right, and I'm wrong. The hundreds and thousands that have shown up are truly the upstanding citizens in the Fergusen area, they have taken off from their jobs and families, planted themselves smack dab daily and nightly in Fegusen for almost 2 weeks, made their own signs and headbands, organized themselves. Because they care about our great country and Michael Brown, him being the upstanding citizen that he appears to have been. 163 had been arrested as of 3 days ago. great group of people, citizens, americans. Why don't you have them all come and stay in your town, you and yours could house them and feed them, and protest the Michael Brown shooting together. Whoooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

            I would think it's safe to say you didn't appreciate your geography lesson.
            Why do you keep assuming that I am defending the looters here, or that I have taken a certain side in this situation?

            I do find it odd that people like you feel threatened by peaceful black protesters carrying nothing more than signs and view them as scum, yet when it came to white protesters carrying loaded rifles near a ranch in Nevada...they were viewed as patriots and heroes.
            Last edited by Ike53; 08-24-2014, 03:30 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ike53 View Post
              I would think it's safe to say you didn't appreciate your geography lesson.
              Why do you keep assuming that I am defending the looters here, or that I have taken a certain side in this situation?
              I do find it odd that people like you feel threatened by peaceful black protesters carrying nothing more than signs and view them as scum, yet when it came to white protesters carrying loaded rifles near a ranch in Nevada...they were viewed as patriots and heroes.
              Ike, you are always out of your league, and leave yourself wide open ,like OAB you often provide the ammunition for your downfall. You don't get it, you never do, you think if you state something obivous, like St Louis is 13 miles from Fergusen, that you have won some battle of wits or smarts. All you did was state the obvious. Okay, Fergusen is a suburb of St. Louis. Okay. Yet you completely ignore the reality of anything else, Look what you wrote above, its just a bunch of fine law abiding citizens in Fergusen, okay, great, you keep thinking that way - despite 200 arrests, 10 million in property damage, local, state police in swarms, swat teams, plus the national guard. Okay, you're right, just a peaceful group of black protestors, all who can make tee shirts and hats and signs as a profession and can take a few weeks off work to protest some 18 year old thug's death. Why aren't these peaceful black protestors moving up a little north, to Chicago, where there's several deaths every day there? Tell me Ike, why aren't these protestors heading north, and camping there, why aren't you concerned with what's happening in Chicago? I am, why aren't you? Do you even know what was happening in Nevada - do you even know off the top of your head what it was about - if you did you would realize it has no connection to the events of Fergusen, in any way shape or form, other than some protesting, mainly by the ranchers themselves defending themselves. Again, you tried to pull a blade of grass out of a lawn and even failed doing that. You are so out of your league, yet you don't even know it, that is what is fascinating. Most people, with any sense of things at all, would say gee, I think I'm getting in over my head, time to get out or don't even get involved. But you don't even think or know you're in over your head, so you keep diving in. I just sit here and shake my head, because you told me once you rarely understood what I write, and apparently you don't, I don't know why I keep hoping you do.

              Comment


              • Will there be White House representatives attending the funeral of Foley?

                Comment



                • Originally posted by USA70PP View Post
                  Will there be White House representatives attending the funeral of Foley?
                  if there is a golf course nearby.......Obama will be there for a few minutes, then it's off to swing the sticks......and he should, because Bush took vacations too!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • For those of you who deny that it is not still more difficult to be black than white in this country, I heard noted "lefty" Bill O'Reilly say exactly that on the factor last week. Even he acknowledges there is still racial injustice and racism in the country. I believe his exact quote was "It is much harder to be black in this country than white". Bill rightly points out that this should not be used as an excuse not to achieve and that you can still succeed, despite this disadvantage, through education and hard work.

                    Comment


                    • johnner11
                      johnner11 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't you know those race pimps want you to think that!!!!!! *eye roll*

                  • Darren Wilson was on another police force in which all the people involved were terminated due to high tensions and race issues. http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...390_story.html

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by USA70PP View Post
                      Will there be White House representatives attending the funeral of Foley?
                      Yes, Our Dear Leader deemed the Gentle Giant's service required 3 White House personnel to represent him. When a major general was KIA in Afghanistan last month, NO ONE from the Commander In Chief's White House attended nor provided any condolences on Our Dear Leader's behalf. Now we all know what is important and what is not, to the President of the United States of America.

                      Comment



                      • Originally posted by skyvue View Post
                        For those of you who deny that it is not still more difficult to be black than white in this country, I heard noted "lefty" Bill O'Reilly say exactly that on the factor last week. ... I believe his exact quote was "It is much harder to be black in this country than white".
                        I will agree that it is much harder to be black, but that doesn't necessarily mean that racial injustice and racism are the cause

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BGFalcons82 View Post
                          Yes, Our Dear Leader deemed the Gentle Giant's service required 3 White House personnel to represent him. When a major general was KIA in Afghanistan last month, NO ONE from the Commander In Chief's White House attended nor provided any condolences on Our Dear Leader's behalf. Now we all know what is important and what is not, to the President of the United States of America.
                          For any of you 52% out there, do you understand the behavioral absurdity of What BG just wrote? You elected someone to the highest position in our country who ignored one of our top military commanders, who was killed in action, defending our right to exist, over some high as a kite thug who got shot by a cop in Jerksville Missouri. Great choice, thanks for your vote, making us a better American daily.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X