Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
The Superiority Thread Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• BoatShoes
    Reply to Who is your current first choice for the next President?
    BoatShoes
    Personally I do not think either Elizabeth Warren or Rand Paul are good choices for President. Democrats who want Warren are setting themselves up for the same kind of disappointment they've found in...
    Yesterday, 05:25 PM
  • DaPlane
    Reply to Maumee bay tournament
    DaPlane
    Wasn't referring to Mags. Isn't there a tri or squad scrimmage involving Norwalk at Padua?...
    Yesterday, 04:51 PM
  • PremierCoach
    Premier Athletics 2015 Tryouts
    PremierCoach
    Premier Athletics will be conducting tryouts for the 2015 Summer Season July 26th-27th and August 2nd-3rd. Premier Athletics has applied to renew our position as a franchise member of the Diamond League...
    Yesterday, 04:38 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeper, wanna make a friendly wager on who between Michigan and Ohio has the better shot at winning the B1G title this season and going to a BCS game or any bowl game for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by OLpride View Post
      Sleeper, wanna make a friendly wager on who between Michigan and Ohio has the better shot at winning the B1G title this season and going to a BCS game or any bowl game for that matter?
      Ohio has no chance at winning the B1G title this year. Neither does Ohio State.

Keep the ignorance at a high level though, I'll let the results on the field do the talking.

Comment

^^^ most ignorant post ever, not sure how you get race from pointing out that Ohio has been dominated by the SEC in football while Michigan has had a lot success vs. the same mentioned SEC. But I guess you are just proving the intellect of the typical Ohio fan.
        Ohio State has typically recruited more African American athletes so that the fact that they are "dominated" by the white man is racist and largely ignorant.

Comment

Michigan has more head to head victories over Ohio and more Big Ten titles, no reason to think that won't continue. And with all of Urban's "health" problems stemming from coaching at Florida, I bet they get worse in dealing with the Greatest rivalry in college football and with the insane Ohio fan base. I will take the under on him lasting 7 years.
          Michigan has never played Ohio in football. However, they are 9-0 against football power Oberlin, 3-0 against always tough Ohio Northern and 2-1-1 against juggernaut Ohio Wesleyan, however.

You really should know more about the history of the program that you support.

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-foot...042109aaa.html
          Last edited by wkfan; 04-03-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeper View Post
            Ohio State has typically recruited more African American athletes so that the fact that they are "dominated" by the white man is racist and largely ignorant.
            WOW, ok whatever

Comment

Originally posted by wkfan View Post
              Michigan has never played Ohio in football. However, they are 9-0 against football power Oberlin, 3-0 against always tough Ohio Northern and 2-1-1 against juggernaut Ohio Wesleyan, however.

You really should know more about the history of the program that you support.

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-foot...042109aaa.html
              I did notice that Michigan is 57-44-6 vs. somebody in Ohio, too.

Comment

...and totally irrelevant to your post.

Good try, though.

Comment

Akron State, TSIO, Ohio....what ever you wanna call em!

Comment

Originally posted by wkfan View Post
                    ...and totally irrelevant to your post.

Good try, though.
                    Why thank you, I do enjoy the fact that Michigan is 57-44-6 vs. their biggest rival.

Comment

Where's all the ND fans at???????

Comment

Well, hopefully Michigan can get Ohio in year 30,001
                        LOL

Comment

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3BaJMgGKAm...Michigan-1.jpg

By the looks of this thread!
                          Last edited by NC Rattlesnake; 04-04-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Since 1950 Ohio State has gotten the better of Michigan
                            Woody 16-11-1
                            Earle 5-4
                            Coop 2-10-1
                            Tress 9-1
                            Fick 0-1
                            Total 32-27-2
                            Most Michigan fans who like to say how Michigan has dominated Ohio State and the Big Ten were not alive when that statement was actually true.

Comment

^^^ And most Ohio fans pick a year to go from when they can say they have the upper hand. I can do that too. Since Bo took over in '69, Michigan has the upper hand 21-20-2. And since you picked 1950 as the year, well most Ohio fans aren't 61+ years old either, meaning they weren't alive when your statement was actually true. In my lifetime, Michigan has a winning record. And the only record that matters 57-44-6 all-time.
                              Last edited by OLpride; 04-05-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeper View Post
                                Keep on counting games before Ohio State football was considered a varsity sport. Ohio State has dominated Michigan in the 2000's and THE program will continue to dominate the school up north for the next 30,000 years.
                                Well... from OSU's website it says that football was a varsity sport begin in 1890... and that was when their first game was played. So they began counting then. It looks like Michigan was an 1879 start and started counting wins then. Why would Michigan or any other school not count their wins from the time the started? Should Rutgers not count their wins? What about Harvard or Yale? Or does everybody need to start over because Georgia State just started a football team? Or do wins only start over when a team moves up from D-1AA to D-1?

If Michigan or any other school shouldn't count games before OSU was a varsity sport then does it also count that OSU shouldn't count any lacrosse wins since before Michigan added varsity lacrosse this year? OSU did have a head start on them, so we'll just wipe the slate clean to put the programs on equal footing.

Can't count games from before "we" were a varisty sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X