Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

National Guard, Bucknuts to Sponsor Weekly JJHuddle Fall Sports Player & Team of the Week Awards

This Fall we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Golf.

Each week during the fall sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

There will also be Player & Team of the Year voting in each sport at the conclusion of the respective seasons.

How it works?
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/06/n...e-week-awards/
2 of 2 < >

Reset/FInd Your Username and Password

JJHuddle members...can't remember your username or password? Get it again here and now. Just click the following link to reset your password and/or get your username: http://www.jjhuddle.com/forums/lostpw
See more
See less
Jared Sullinger Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• lchsman
    Reply to Cleveland Indians 2014
    lchsman
    Big win tonight
    Today, 12:41 AM
  • The FC Fan
    Reply to So the OCC wants to realign again
    The FC Fan
    That is fair. Part of me wonders if Canal has reached its height enrollment wise, I am not sure where else they have to grow or where their boundary lines are or if they will change. I'm pretty sure there...
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • KBSurpreme
    Reply to So the OCC wants to realign again
    KBSurpreme
    I probably underrated Lancaster a little bit but last season it was Canal's first year in the OCC in a grueling division and they had poor coaching and injuries on top of that. Canal will be a lot better...
    Today, 12:17 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Sullinger

Do you think he will be back next year? Do you think anyone else will be leaving the team besides Burford after this year

If Sullinger is ready for the NBA the Buckeyes would have beat Kansas.

That doesn't mean an NBA team won't pay him to sit on the bench.

Comment

I think if he leaves now he would be around the 10th pick

if he stays another year he could potentially be a top 5 pick

I think he goes though.

I think DsT leaves as well.

Comment

I don't see Thomas leaving , I could see Sullinger leaving this year. Craft has too much love of Ohio State to leave early I think.

Comment

As much as the opportunity to play professionally is enticing, Aaron Craft is also all about the education and he wants to be there to help his sis out as a frosh on campus. Craft is investing a lot of effort in getting into the major necessary to go to medical school. He stays.

Thomas, according to the Dispatch this morning, is now a father. All the more reason to follow the dough. I thought he improved more than anyone this year in a lot of different areas.

Sully will go. This staying to improve your draft status doesn't always work out. (See Will B.) His game will be the same next year as this year and last year. He has a lot of positives. Shoots very well and goes to the rack; I think he'll be a decent pro. Just not a great jumper or post player; I think he'll be better than people believe.
          He's been ripped a lot the last day or so. I thought he gave the Bucks two real good years.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfSpaeds View Post
            I don't see Thomas leaving , I could see Sullinger leaving this year. Craft has too much love of Ohio State to leave early I think.
            Craft is a 4 year player. No chance in the NBA.

Comment

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...bout-nba-plans

From reading this article seems like Sullinger is still mourning over the lost and Thomas will most likely go if there is a good deal involved.

Comment

I think they all stay.

There is some concern about Sullinger's back problems. If he can't handle a 40 game schedule in college, there is no way he can handle 82 in the NBA. He needs to prove his back is OK.

Also, if they can develop Amir Williams over the summer, and move Jared to a power forward position next season, his draft stock will improve.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Sleeper - I agreed with you but different sources say that Craft has a lot of interested scouts from the NBA. I know the downside; they are guys his size playing in the Show. He has an unusual skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevo View Post
                    Sleeper - I agreed with you but different sources say that Craft has a lot of interested scouts from the NBA. I know the downside; they are guys his size playing in the Show. He has an unusual skill set.
                    There is no NBA team that would draft Aaron Craft and there is no NBA team that would give him a spot on their roster. The NBA doesn't place much on defensive talent unless you are a 7' shot blocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudge View Post
                      I think they all stay.

There is some concern about Sullinger's back problems. If he can't handle a 40 game schedule in college, there is no way he can handle 82 in the NBA. He needs to prove his back is OK.

Also, if they can develop Amir Williams over the summer, and move Jared to a power forward position next season, his draft stock will improve.

Just my opinion.
                      Great point on Sullinger it would help him a lot. There are teams out there that could take a chance on him now but why not stay and try to develop into something that would actually work in the NBA.
                      Williams has great upside and he has the size and ability to really make an impact right away next year. The way Matta is though Ravenell will probably be playing in front of him.

Comment

It is time for Thomas and Sullinger to cash in the lottery ticket they both have. Do not Stay Think Greg Oden

Comment

He's a cry baby.

Comment

I think if Craft still has the heart to want to play I think NBA scouts would love having a guy like Craft on their team.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfSpaeds View Post
                              I think if Craft still has the heart to want to play I think NBA scouts would love having a guy like Craft on their team.
                              He might if he develops an extremely consistent 3 point shot. That is probably his only chance, and even then it'll be second round.

He'll play overseas if he wants too.

Comment

Working...
                              X