Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulinger spent almost 10 min on the bench in the first half because of foul problems. Not much he could do for the team from that oposition. Not much depth to back him up is there? It will be interesting at the end of the season to see what he does .Stay or Go????

Comment

Sullinger really should go after this year. I see the Buckeyes turning into a more uptempo team the next few years. He certainly can be an NBA player, but it's going to have to be on the right team, and he's going to have to stay injury free, although I'm not sure I ever see him as a starter or guy who's going to play 35-40 minutes per game.
      Another intriguing guy is Draymond Green. Amazinly, he's only 6-7, and I don't know how he's going to translate into the NBA. Certainly don't see him as a 3 on the next level, who's he going to guard? And 6-7 under the hoop isn't going to work out very well.

Comment

Sullinger is the most difficult player in the Big 10 to guard. It is very apparent when you look at the other team's defensive strategy. He even has 2 of the other top ten players (Thomas & Buford) in the league around him, and he is still doubled almost all the time. Those who don't appreciate him will find out in a hurry next year when he is not around. I hope he doesn't go to the NBA, but I believe he will - 90% chance. What I worry about the most about OSU, is their 3 pt. shooting. It was the difference in the game yesterday, and is the difference in every game they lose. The 3 pt. shot is the biggest game changer in basketball. Craft is a beast. You can criticize his outside shooting, but every coach in the country would love to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by eddiepittinger View Post
          Sullinger is the most difficult player in the Big 10 to guard. It is very apparent when you look at the other team's defensive strategy. He even has 2 of the other top ten players (Thomas & Buford) in the league around him, and he is still doubled almost all the time. Those who don't appreciate him will find out in a hurry next year when he is not around. I hope he doesn't go to the NBA, but I believe he will - 90% chance. What I worry about the most about OSU, is their 3 pt. shooting. It was the difference in the game yesterday, and is the difference in every game they lose. The 3 pt. shot is the biggest game changer in basketball. Craft is a beast. You can criticize his outside shooting, but every coach in the country would love to have him.
          Sullinger seems to have a spark as of late. I can see why sometimes he gets down. Payne from MSU is shoving him all over the court and not getting calls.
          I really think the refs target the bigger player. Look at Craft barreling into Green and not getting a call. If that would have been Sullinger he probably would have been tossed.lol
          Sullinger probably will go to the NBA. I would. Make your millions before getting hurt. He won't have the frustration of reffing in the NBA.
          If Craft would develope into a threat shooting 3's he would be drafted in the NBA. He has to have mabey the quickest feet in college basketball.
          Agree about the 3pt shooting. Its terrible this year. Bufford's stock has to have plummeted this year. Some games he's non existent and that just can't happen.

Comment

good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer59 View Post
              good riddance
              Yeah, good riddance......your All-American play, and 20 point 10 rebound average won't be missed at all. Did he play to his potential all of the time?.....probably not. You don't know what you've got, til it's gone. Final Four appearances are not very common around here, and he was as much a big part of this year's run, as any. We would NOT have been there without him. He said he'd be her for two years, and he was. What else could he have done?

Comment

Working...
              X