Announcement

Collapse

JJHuddle, National Guard & Bucknuts Ohio HS Weekly Awards: Vote and Nominate

This school year we are pleased to announce that the Ohio National Guard, Bucknuts and JJHuddle have partnered together to award weekly player and team of the week honors in several boys and girls sports.

Each week during the fall, winter and spring sports seasons (regular and post), we will hold a fan-generated contest on JJHuddle to tab a weekly Team and Player of the Week in each sport. Each weekly winner will receive awards.

How it works?
A thread soliciting nominations will be posted/stuck in each sportsí JJHuddle Forum each week. Fans will then nominate top performances. We will announce the weekly finalists (up to 10) on JJHuddle every Monday and voting will be conducted in a special JJHuddle forum. Voting will cease at noon on Friday, after which the winners will be announced.

Click Here to Vote & Nominate:
http://www.jjhuddle.com/2014/08/27/n...-and-nominate/
See more
See less

Good entertainment value in the spring

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HumbleBrag
    Reply to Mt Vernon Job
    HumbleBrag
    Mount Vernon is leaving the already tough Central Ohio OCC where they played New Albany, Delaware, Olentangy, and Olentangy Orange all twice a year....
    Today, 08:34 AM
  • swampy
    Reply to Bruce Jenner confirms transition in emotional interview: 'I am a woman'
    swampy
    I hope so too. That is highly unlikely though, he'll have paparazzi shadowing him for the rest of his life. His family seeks publicity and he is now their...
    Today, 08:30 AM
  • Stripes2013
    Reply to Mt Vernon Job
    Stripes2013
    One thing that might either catch coaches interest or run them away is the fact that Mt. Vernon is joining the OCC 2016-2017 school year. I believe Mt....
    Today, 08:27 AM

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good entertainment value in the spring

College baseball is a nice family entertainment option in the spring.

Sparse crowds, cheap or free admission, and lots of sunshine to breakout of your cabin fever before MLB baseball resumes in April.

I actually enjoy February/March college baseball more so than college basketball.

We also enjoy college baseball, anything baseball actually

Comment

Make sure you dress warm. Many of the March/April games can be down right cold. Some teams even start in late February.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X