View Full Version : Pioneer Valley Conference (PVC) -Who will do what?
08-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Will Monroe Central run the show once again..What do you think and who has who this year
08-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Monroe should be favored in every game.
River expects to return to week 11.
Caldwell should be back in the playoffs with a return to R23.
Fort Frye will be around .500
Frontier and Shenandoah should be around .500
Buckeye Trail is still really down.
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Monroe Central will win the league untouched, nobody within 35 of them this year.
2. Caldwell should be the seceond best team in the league losing only to central. They probably don't knock off Wheeling Central and will have their hands full with a much bigger Harrison Central team. Will also get all they want from Barnsville and rival Shenandoah. I could see Caldwell finishing anywhere from 8-2 to 4-6 which is why I'm going with 6-4 :)
3. Shenandoah-Zeps have a very good back and some size. I'm looking at a 5-5 mark with them this fall. Losses to Caldwell/central in league play and ferry/Shadyside and barnsville in non-league.
4. River- were awful but young last year, will be improved. I picked them to finish 4-6 with a 3-3 mark in the league. They will lose to the above 3 in league play and Magnolia/Rosecrans/Bridgeport out of league.
5. Fort Frye- I see the cadets at 5-5 but only 2-4 in league play. They will beat doormats Frontier and Trail. I have them losing to the above 4 and Rosecrans. Could see them getting bumped off by Waterford and River Valley as well, they only have around 20 kids out.
6. Frontier- 3-7 with the only league win against trail and two cupcakes in valley and oak glen both outta west virginia
7. Buckeye Trail-0-10 and one of the worst football teams in the state of ohio.
08-23-2011, 03:43 PM
I think Shenandoah beats Caldwell and Shadyside this year.
08-24-2011, 12:01 PM
River is a bigger, stronger, much improved team compared to last year.
08-24-2011, 11:08 PM
I'll put monroe as the favorite as they always are, but I would put the zeps #2. I caught one game last year and with what they have back, I'm not sure anyone but Monroe in conference can beat them. I did hear they have a rough out of conference this year tho??
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.