2013 JJHUDDLE DII WRESTLING POWER POLL: 1/16
Finally through the holidays… most have picked their weight for the end of the year and started to get comfortable there… some teams have stayed healthy, some are getting there and others are hoping to get back full strength soon as state duals open Wednesday.
1. Graham – Have enough hammers to be top dog, but some holes exist up top
2, Perry – Strong showings prove they are a contender.
3. Uhrichsville Claymont – Big time results in power tourneys put them in the mix
4. Akron St. Vincent-St. Marys – state placers solid, others making progress
5. CVCA – bubble team on which half of the top 10 they will fall
6. Carlisle – Getting healthier at the right time of the season.
7. Walsh Jesuit – Not fading down the stretch like last year
8. Mentor Lake Catholic – state placers looking strong, others making progress
9. Wauseon – youngsters moving up
10. Edison – slowly getting better