There’s a long time between now and the state finals in March, but as
the wrestling season in Ohio starts this week, here’s how we see
things. Today we unveil the third annual JJHuddle Wrestling Power
Polls. Who is No. 1 in D-III…
REAL-TIME WRESTLING RESULTS
Every wrestling team/school in Ohio has it’s own report page. Click Here to find yours!
2012 JJHUDDLE WRESTLING POWER POLLS
Here are the preseason rankings for the 2012-2013 wrestling season.
There are several teams who have a lot to replace and have banner crops
of freshmen coming into their program, but for the preseason poll –
sticking with the proven commodities! The top spot in D-I an D-II were
easy, D-III is once again going to be fun to watch take shape.
DIVISION III PRESEASON POLL
1. Troy Christian – Tough division, but the Eagles return Jarred Ganger, Garrett Hancock, Jordan Marshall and BJ Toal.
2. Applecreek Waynedale – Waynedale was able to hold TC off last season, but return just Zack and Zane Nelson and Brendan Stanley.
3. Delta – Kyle Keller, Tyler Fahrer and Jarred Martin all return with podium experience.
4. Dayton Christian – Jacob Danishek and Christian Clary anchor a team that could place five on the podium.
5. Shadyside – Ian Baker returns to pace a strong team that includes Alex Quinn.
6. Rootstown – Travis Linton and Jake Moore could help propel Rootstown into contention.
7. Beachwood – Sammy Gross and Ryan Harris return to help Beachwood contend.
8. Garrettsville Garfield – GG gets a big boost from the return of Aaron Yonker and Kevin Stock.
9. West Jefferson – Gennar Feucht brings state experience back to help West Jeff.
10. Carlisle – Jason and Jimmy Sandlin lead a strong core led by legend Brian Carter.