A revolutionary new feature on JJHuddle lets members chat with real-world football coaches on our boards. We’ve partnered with the Ohio High School Football Coaches Association (OHSFCA) to pull you deeper into the conversation than ever before.
For more than a decade, JJHuddle.com has been the No. 1 destination for Ohio high school sports fans, and we’ve just taken a huge step forward in cementing our position as a market leader with today’s launch of the Coaches Forum:
More than 100 high school football coaches from across the state have signed up to post regularly on the forum. They’ll share their thoughts on games, match-ups and schedules as well as answer questions and debate with fans.
JJHuddle now serves as the official media partner for the Ohio High School Football Coaches Association (OHSFCA), and the Coaches Forum gives OHSFCA members a place to push information out to fans faster than ever before.
“The partnership will give us a chance to keep our members and high school football fans bettered informed,” OHSFCA clinic director and former Watkins Memorial head coach Jerry Cooke said.
You’ll be able to identify posts by football coaches as they’ll all have a “Coach” title beneath their usernames when they post in the forums.
*This however will NOT turn into a coach bashing forum. The forum is to promote football, players, programs, fan interaction and information – not agendas.
Join the conversation:
If you’re not yet a premium member on JJHuddle, sign up now for 99 cents a month to get immediate access, AND you’ll get all the other perks that come with a JJHuddle membership:
- FULL ACCESS to the Coaches Forum
- Premium recruiting content
- A digital issue of the 2011 Ohio High School Football Preview due out soon
- Access to Ohio’s largest online high school sports community and message boards
- Chances at Free tickets and prize giveaways
- Bi-Weekly Email Newsletters on Ohio HS Sports
- Access to the weekly “Scouting RePorter” Newsletter from Mark Porter, which gives you a glimpse behind the scenes on who’s getting recruited and why
Visit the Coaches Forum:
Or subscribe today: